I arrived here at 8 a.m. because we were unhappy with another hotel we checked in the night before. After talking to the very capable receptionist I made an immediate booking and was told the room would be ready for me and the family at 11.00 am (wow!). I went back to get my family and had a quick and smooth login. (we were even invited to free breakfast!, and this 5 hours before official check-in time, how great is this!) The room was a 2 room suite with a small bed room and a big living room. Travelling with children, this is really helpful, as most adults do not share the sleeping habits of a 3 and 7 year old. The room was very clean, 2 Flatscreen TVs, good airconditioning, windows can be opened. Hotel has a nice indoor pool + hot tub. Bottomline: agreat hotel and excellen value.
2 things I need to comment on: The hotel is near to the freeway, but I did not hear any noise, windows provided above average isolation. On the other hand, the freeway is very easy accesible (I5), good if You are heading out for buisness or vcation. We made it on sunday to downtown Seattle in 15 minutes!
In addition: As the hotel is not directly on a main road, and the signs directing are not to big enter at the Shell gas station. Hotel is about 200meters from here.
At the and I want to mention th great help I received from hotel management when adressing a personal issue. They could have very well turned me down with a "not our problem" and I would have accepted it. But they were very hepful and caring. It was a good feeling that they were caring well beyond of what is expected. It is very easy for me to give the hotel 5 out of 5 points.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Everett/ Lynnwood. This beautiful Everett hotel is close to Paine Field, Paul Allen Flying Heritage Collection, Boeing Tour Center, Future of Flight Aviation Center, Everett Events Center, Lynnwood Convention Center, soccer and baseball fields and tournaments, Everett & Alderwood Malls, and many restaurants within 3 miles of hotel. Area companies: Boeing, Fluke, Goodrich, ATS, Intermec, Crane- Eldec, Phillips, Premera, Kimberly Clark, and Everett Naval Station. Local attractions include: Boeing Tour Center, Everett Events Center, Seattle Premium Outlet Mall, Tulalip Casino, Silvertips Hockey, Aquasox Baseball, golfing, wineries and microbreweries. Centrally located in Snohomish County, located just off I-5 on 128th Street SW, twenty minutes from downtown Seattle and 90 minutes from the Canadian Border. We offer 99 guestrooms that include 2-room suites, whirlpool tubs, and fireplace rooms. Special in-room amenities include complimentary high-speed and wire-less Internet, microwaves, refrigerators & DVD Players in all our rooms. Hotel features include heated indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, complimentary deluxe Express Start breakfast buffet, fitness center, guest laundry, and complimentary morning newspaper Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, we welcome you to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Everett/ Lynnwood! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Everett
- Holiday Inn Everett