“Nice place, food could be better”

Emory's on Silver Lake
Ranked #3 of 439 Restaurants in Everett
Price range: US$13 - US$34
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Emory's is located on the shore of Silver Lake, a 106-acre natural spring fed lake. The restaurant's interior decor is very "lodgy" with high open beam ceilings and spectacular westerly views across the lake. In addition to our spacious 6,000 square foot building, we feature the largest outdoor lake front deck in Snohomish County.
Reviewed 5 March 2012

We finally checked out Emory's after living near it for several years. My husband took my children me there for lunch on my birthday last August. It is not really a good place to take your children. The cons: They don't cater to children at all. My steak was overdone and quite small for the price. It seemed like a poor quality cut of meat. The prices are a bit ridiculous for what you get. The service was fair. The waitress was nice enough, but she seemed very overworked and stressed. We ate outside on the deck, and there was an awful odor, like possibly rotten fruit or stale wine. Thankfully there was a nice breeze that carried that away. The pros: the bread and dipping oil they bring out is pretty good. The deck is a really nice option to eat outside, as it is on the lake and so it's a pretty location. It is easy to find. The inside is very nice from what we could see as we passed through to get to the deck. Overall, I would rate it as just average. It is pretty unlikely we will go back there because the food is not worth what it cost in my opinion.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

Pleasant location on Silver Lake. Good menu selection, a little pricey. A good place to go for a special occasion.

1  Thank kikinw
Reviewed 22 January 2012

If you are in the area, you should at least visit this place for Happy Hour. Most of their appetizers are good but I did not like their calamari. The place is usually crowded during Happy Hour so make sure you come early. It has a great view of Silverlake, the place has vaulted ceilings and the atmosphere is nice.

1  Thank ChasingSunset
Reviewed 16 January 2012

food fantastic with lots to choose from. staff very friendly and the atmosphere great

1  Thank jalado
Reviewed 26 December 2011

Our happy hour go-to, with nice evening music events too

Been to Emory's on Silver Lake? Share your experiences!