All reviews parking garage water view complimentary breakfast nice hotel fitness room breakfast area downtown area puget sound waffles within walking distance excellent stay comfortable room would stay here again front desk staff sausage business trip great place to stay
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Super friendly staff. Great breakfast. Ideal location. Comfortable rooms. The variety of breakfast makes the place a great bargain. The workout facilities are only adequate, but otherwise the place is great.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We were extremely happy with the value of this booking. The rooms were clean, bright, well-laid out and up-to-date. The complimentary breakfast was the best we’ve had; tons of selection and quality items. The location was quite central; close to cute antique stores, coffee shops and restaurants. Staff were friendly and attentive. No complaints... will definitely stay again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Clean, comfortable room. Nice staff. Breakfast okay. Parking was fine and plentiful. Some noise from room above, street noise at times, but I use a white noise app to drown out sounds. Room appeared to be new or remodeled, was done nicely. I would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Big clean room with fridge and microwave. Good price for an overnight business trip. The underground secured parking was nice. The checkin staff was courteous and efficient. The pool looked nice and the elevator was clean.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank davidwY5662EZ
Reviewed 7 February 2018

This is a clean and modern hotel in downtown Everett near the waterfront. The hotel itself is completely fine but there was something about the neighborhood that made me feel unsafe, so I always drove and never attempted to walk outside. That said, I would stay here again if I need a hotel in downtown Everett as long as I have a car.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Melissa S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

I am sorry that the neighborhood here made you feel unsafe. I walk this are quite a lot, and live only a few blocks north of the hotel. I believe our area is as safe as any city, and know that the police patrol the downtown area because of the several hotels.

But perception is reality, and I acknowledge that you didn't feel safe, and for that I am sorry.