Econo Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclean roomswater pressurenon smokingcomfortable bedoatmealwincorepair
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2013

When I had a hard time pulling the bathtub faucet on I called the front desk clerk and she showed me how to pull it really hard to get it to work. I was able to do it myself and have a bath. When I went to wash my hair and found the shampoo bottle the hotel had was half full of shampoo I took it and two bath towels that had stains on them that had not come out clean from the laundry from a previous guest.....I took them to the front desk clerk and she exchanged them for two unstained towels and a full bottle of shampoo! She was very courteous and friendly! I also didn't like the Cheerios and milk. It tasted old or sour. I liked the banana and poppyseed cake and the toast and butter. I also had to clean off the screen on the hair dryer myself that had lint on it. Otherwise I had a good stay.

Room Tip: Rooms in the middle on the first floor are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2013

My family and I stayed over the weekend, and from the outside it looked dingy. In desperate need of a remodel. The first room they put us in smelled like tobacco and the bed sheets looked very old and worn out. there was a big stain on the side of the mattress. I went back to the front desk and asked the man for a new room. Without hesitation he apologized profusely for the condition of the room and moved to to one with what looked to be brand new sheets.
He seemed to know a lot about the City and directed us to an Italian restaurant in Everett called Giannis and gave us a coupon from right out of his wallet. Overall experience was alright for the price. Staff was friendly.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the courtyard where the grass is.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Roland B
Reviewed 25 June 2013

The property was nice and the owner was really nice and treated us like special guests. One of the daytime front desk ladies was pretty rude though and does not have any business sense and should be fired. I had a coupon that expired a couple days before we arrived and she would not honor it. She'd rather the room go unoccupied instead of honoring the coupon which we got the same night from a Denny's down the street. The owner Kim heard the conversation and came over to see what was going on. Kim honored the coupon and gave us special attention. The front desk hagg just wanted to go home and left soon after. Thanks Kim from the couple traveling from New Mexico!

Room Tip: Call for the owners who live on site if the front desk people give you a hard time or are rude. Ice machines are locked up after 11pm
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Subzero142
Reviewed 23 June 2013

My family and I used this motel for a quick stop and the price was right - $59. On first impressions it is really dated and in dire need of a remodel which we found out later was in the process of being done. We checked in after a long day and headed to our rooms - my husbands first comment entering the room was it looked like a jail cell and in much need of some serious TLC!! Although it was a non-smoking room it stank of cigarettes, there was something splashed up the walls that didn't look appealing and the bedding was thread-bare. I'm not in the habit of complaining but neither I or my family were prepared to stay in the 2 rooms so I headed to reception. The gentleman there was very apologetic and offered me updated rooms which I asked to see first. It was like night and day, the updated rooms had new beds, smelt very clean and had new bed spreads although the sheets were still not great. We were a lot more content and stayed in the motel for the night. Breakfast was very limited - coffee, cereal, toast and fruit however it served its purpose - get there early as there is limited seating. The first room I would class as poor however the second room was average - you pretty much get what you pay for!!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Snowbabies1
Reviewed 22 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge