“Service went out of their way to help” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Cascadia Inn

BEST WESTERN Cascadia Inn
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Everett
Seattle, WA
“Service went out of their way to help”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

I was there for a day conference. I walked out of the room on break, looking for an ice machine. Seeing me looking, an hotel executive asked me if I needed help and directed to me to the ice machine quickly. He was dressed in a suit and it obviously not his direct responsiblity to give a guest instructions, so he went above and beyond. I also compliment the fact that the ice machine was located on the main floor, instead of upstairs with the rooms like most places.

I only give out 4 stars on any review, because I believe nothing is ever perfect.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank SusanTorgerson
Tanya C, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Cascadia Inn, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Dear Susan,

Thank you for your kind words and review of your experience while visiting our hotel for a meeting. It is our hotel management style to exceed our guests expectations and to take the time to meet, greet and visit with our patrons. Just an FYI we also have ice machines and soda machines located on all floors to better serve our guests and their needs while here at our hotel. Should you ever return for a meeting or a stay please stop by the desk and ask for me I would love to meet you and say thank you in person!

Best regards and best wishes for a wonderful New Year!

Best Western Cascadia Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Beijing, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

Pros: Nice location. Clean bedding. Higher than average breakfast. Large enough parking lot. Friendly staff. Quiet neighbourhood. Cons: Breakfast room bit small and voice level of guests high. Back and side door may be a security issue.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

2 Thank Megawanwan
Good day Mr. Weimin W,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Best Western Cascadia Inn while here in Everett WA. We are delighted to hear all your positive comments regarding our hotel, bedding, breakfast and location while staying with us. We strive to make each guest feel welcome and satisfied with their choice of hotel! I will bring your concerns about the back and side doors to our Chief Engineers attention and make sure if there is any problem that it is corrected ASAP. We look forward to your return and best wishes for the New Year!

Best Western Cascadia Inn
Nampa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

We went to washington on a trip and used Best western as a hotel close to where we were going, I recomened this hotel as easy acess to I 5 & us 2 in Everett .Totaly sasatified with our stay except for not enough handycap parking by side entrance.

1 Thank Gerald C
Tanya C, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Cascadia Inn, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Hi Gerald C

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and thank you for choosing to stay with us while here in Everett WA. I will share your comment about Accessible parking with our management and see what we can do to accommodate for future guests...many thanks and if you are ever back in our area I hope you will stay with us once again!

Best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season!

Best Regards,

Hartford, Connecticut, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

Basically, it's a motel just off the highway. At $90+ per night (AARP rate), it's still a bit expensive. Decor and bathroom are dated. Beds are exceptional. Quiet and HVAC is good. Decent location in Everett but parking lot is fairly open making me question the security of the parked vehicles. The highlight is the breakfast. The woman who runs the breakfast keeps the room and the food area spotless. The dishes are replenished often and the offerings are pretty good for a complimentary breakfast. She's a star.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank EricTorgan
Tanya C, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Cascadia Inn, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Hi Mr. Torgan,

Thank you for your feed back on your stay with us here in Everett WA. I just want to take this moment to mention that we are currently under new ownership and have been implementing many new great upgraded features to our hotel, and we hope that upon your next trip to Everett WA you will allow us the opportunity to demonstrate that for the rate we are a great hotel in a great location especially for those who are not familiar with our area. Most of our guests have really enjoyed our location with easy access just off I5 and centrally located for enjoying the Casino, Seattle Premium Outlet Mall and of course our Comcast Arena offering lots of great entertainment as well as our own Silvertips Hockey Team! I will share your compliments with our breakfast hostess and the rest of our team. Next time your in town and staying with us I would love to meet with you to chat and thank you for your patronage. We wish you the best for this joyous holiday season!

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

This is a very average hotel great as a stop over. There is nothing much to the neighbourhood of the hotel for sightseeing nor exploring. Hotel appearance is just so so. Room amenities and furnishing were average. Everything working in order but nothing overly exciting. Breakfast was reasonable.

1 Thank Adrian F
Hi Adrian,

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel when you were in town visiting the Everett WA area. It sounds like you weren't familiar with our area or location. We have lots to see and do and with our easy access just off I5 it makes it great for the entertainment of the Tulalip Casino, or a day of extreme shopping at Seattle Premium Outlet Mall and of course Cabbella's famous for outdoor exploring gear and hunting, camping you name it they have it! About 5 blocks form our hotel is the Comcast arena offering all types of shows for entertainment and we even have our own Hockey team the Silvertips! In addition we have many shops, boutiques and restaurant's all within a 5 mile radius and whale watching tours are offered on our waterfront. Also next time your in town if you enjoy antiquing the little town of Snohomish is about 10 minutes across Highway 2 from us and offers all kinds of really great adventures! Also we are under new ownership and are going through some great updates such as new carpeting, LCD TVs in all our rooms, microwaves and fridges in all rooms as well and we will be adding kitchenettes in some rooms as well as enclosing our pool for winter use! Next time your in the area I hope you will give us a second look and I would love to meet with you just to say hi and thank you for your patronage!

Wishing you a great holiday season!

Director of Sales &b Marketing
ferndale, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

Good for the business traveler needing a downtown location in Everett, WA. Nothing romantic there or close by. they have a pool, but only average at best for family outing. Easy access to I-5 and quiet location

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tanya C, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Cascadia Inn, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Hi TomD,

Thank you for staying at our Best Western Cascadia Inn hotel while in Everett on business. We appreciate your feed back and strive to accommodate all of our guests needs while here on business. Please let me know next time your here I would like to meet with you and chat about your business travel needs and how we can accommodate in meeting more of your business needs while traveling to N. Everett. Please let me know if your here frequently as we do have a great Preferred Rate Account program for our frequent business travelers.

Tanya C
Wenatchee, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

This Best Western isn't the fanciest or most luxurious but it is definitely the cleanest hotel we've stayed at in several years! It used to be kind of old & worn looking but with all of the quality upgrades, it boasts new carpets & wall coverings, new draperies & paint, new beds, linens & towels, new large flat screen televisions. Perhaps new furniture too. (I can't remember for sure from prior visits a few years ago.) You can still tell it's an older hotel but who cares when accommodations are so comfortable, clean & really very, very attractive! The room was spotless!! I usually expect a couple of hairs or a little dust & lint somewhere. Not in this room. If all the rooms are this clean then housekeeping deserves a huge round of applause! Everything was in perfect working order. The front desk staff was very friendly & efficient. We've stayed in fancier hotels & didn't get this kind of value for our dollar. We'll definitely stay again the next time we're in Everett!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Tanya C, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Cascadia Inn, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear Margaret2009,

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you on be half of my hotel team. Your review will most definitely be shared with our front desk and housekeeping staff. It is always nice to read the reviews our guests submit even the ones that allow us the opportunity to correct things that aren't up to par and the ones where a guest has a good experience.

Please let me know next time your in town I would love to say hello and meet you!

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Cascadia Inn, your home away from home!

Director of Sales