“Don't judge the book”

Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Everett
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Don't judge the book”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

The short version: Clean rooms and bathrooms, pet friendly, and a good breakfast all for under $90. I would consider staying here again.

The long version: When we pulled up, the outside was not impressive. It's a long hotel with parking on the side, so it might be worth it to park in the middle, check in, then go get your bags from the car and come in through the side door. The entry way has some modern water features, which immediately raised my spirits compared to what I saw on the outside. My mother-in-law had booked a room on discount using Priceline on our drive there, but we had a dog and couldn't do that because we needed a pet room. The desk person ended up giving us a discount so that, with the pet fee, we paid a normal rate for the room. He was flexible in assigning our three rooms so that we could all be near each other. The rooms were very clean and the bathrooms were pretty nice, and each room had a microwave and refridgerator. There was a large breakfast area with waffles, eggs, bacon, and sausage, among other continental breakfast staples like muffins and cereal. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nate W
Tanya C, Director of Sales at Best Western Cascadia Inn, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Hi Nate,

First off I would like to say Thank You for your comments and for choosing to stay with us here at the Best Western Cascadia Inn in Everett WA! While we were designed and built in the late 1980s we are a hotel with a unique design and floor plan, our owners have been updating and renovating such as new carpeting, new refrigerators and microwaves in all rooms, new bedding kits, wireless internet through out the hotel and we are gong to be adding some rooms with full kitchens to our hotel along with enclosing our pool so it will be year round! I am delighted to hear our staff provided that something extra to accommodate you and your family and I will share your comments with them. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your return!

Director of Sales & Marketing

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Ramona, California
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Nice clean, big rooms. Excellent staff, very courteous and helpful. Grounds and interior were clean. Big comfy beds, nice soft pillows. Good tv selections and free wifi in the rooms. Close to the base that we were working at. Easy access to and from the interstate. 10-15 min from the casino...

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank navyxman
Tanya C, Director of Sales at Best Western Cascadia Inn, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Hello Mr. Navyxman,

We here at the Best Western Cascadia Inn thank you for your kind words in your review of our hotel and we are delighted to hear that your stay was more than satisfactory. We are under new ownership and have been going through some new and wonderful updates such as our new bed kits, enhanced full hot breakfast buffet just to name a few. If in the future you return to our hotel please stop by the office and ask for me, I would love to chat with you and welcome you back to our hotel. Again thank you for your review and we are delighted to be your home away from home while visiting the Everett area.

Best Regards,

Canada
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Walked in and got a good price. Was initially thinking of Comfort Inn about 10 min away near the Premium Outlet but they were charging $139 plus tax. Called BW Cascadia, got quoted $98 plus tax, good deal! Clean and comfortable, excellent breakfast.

Wifi was so so, and on and off.

Would stay again, definitely.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank WL M
Tanya C, Director of Sales at Best Western Cascadia Inn, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Dear WLM,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay while visiting the Everett area in December. We are always delighted to receive feedback in regards to our guests experiences while staying with us. I will let our Manager know about the WIFI issues and see what we can do to keep any other guests from sharing your internet experience. We look forward to your staying with us again and wish you the best for the new year!

Seattle, WA
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I was there for a day conference. I walked out of the room on break, looking for an ice machine. Seeing me looking, an hotel executive asked me if I needed help and directed to me to the ice machine quickly. He was dressed in a suit and it obviously not his direct responsiblity to give a guest instructions, so he went above and beyond. I also compliment the fact that the ice machine was located on the main floor, instead of upstairs with the rooms like most places.

I only give out 4 stars on any review, because I believe nothing is ever perfect.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank SusanTorgerson
Dear Susan,

Thank you for your kind words and review of your experience while visiting our hotel for a meeting. It is our hotel management style to exceed our guests expectations and to take the time to meet, greet and visit with our patrons. Just an FYI we also have ice machines and soda machines located on all floors to better serve our guests and their needs while here at our hotel. Should you ever return for a meeting or a stay please stop by the desk and ask for me I would love to meet you and say thank you in person!

Best regards and best wishes for a wonderful New Year!

Beijing, China
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Pros: Nice location. Clean bedding. Higher than average breakfast. Large enough parking lot. Friendly staff. Quiet neighbourhood. Cons: Breakfast room bit small and voice level of guests high. Back and side door may be a security issue.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

2 Thank Megawanwan
Good day Mr. Weimin W,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Best Western Cascadia Inn while here in Everett WA. We are delighted to hear all your positive comments regarding our hotel, bedding, breakfast and location while staying with us. We strive to make each guest feel welcome and satisfied with their choice of hotel! I will bring your concerns about the back and side doors to our Chief Engineers attention and make sure if there is any problem that it is corrected ASAP. We look forward to your return and best wishes for the New Year!

Nampa
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We went to washington on a trip and used Best western as a hotel close to where we were going, I recomened this hotel as easy acess to I 5 & us 2 in Everett .Totaly sasatified with our stay except for not enough handycap parking by side entrance.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Gerald C
Tanya C, Director of Sales at Best Western Cascadia Inn, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Hi Gerald C

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and thank you for choosing to stay with us while here in Everett WA. I will share your comment about Accessible parking with our management and see what we can do to accommodate for future guests...many thanks and if you are ever back in our area I hope you will stay with us once again!

Best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season!

Best Regards,

Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Basically, it's a motel just off the highway. At $90+ per night (AARP rate), it's still a bit expensive. Decor and bathroom are dated. Beds are exceptional. Quiet and HVAC is good. Decent location in Everett but parking lot is fairly open making me question the security of the parked vehicles. The highlight is the breakfast. The woman who runs the breakfast keeps the room and the food area spotless. The dishes are replenished often and the offerings are pretty good for a complimentary breakfast. She's a star.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank EricTorgan
Tanya C, Director of Sales at Best Western Cascadia Inn, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Hi Mr. Torgan,

Thank you for your feed back on your stay with us here in Everett WA. I just want to take this moment to mention that we are currently under new ownership and have been implementing many new great upgraded features to our hotel, and we hope that upon your next trip to Everett WA you will allow us the opportunity to demonstrate that for the rate we are a great hotel in a great location especially for those who are not familiar with our area. Most of our guests have really enjoyed our location with easy access just off I5 and centrally located for enjoying the Casino, Seattle Premium Outlet Mall and of course our Comcast Arena offering lots of great entertainment as well as our own Silvertips Hockey Team! I will share your compliments with our breakfast hostess and the rest of our team. Next time your in town and staying with us I would love to meet with you to chat and thank you for your patronage. We wish you the best for this joyous holiday season!