All reviews two sinks chinese restaurant sausage outdoor pool waffles lake stevens hot tub room was clean visit family easy access above average first floor free breakfast plenty of parking would stay here again great room convenient location
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Stayed here for 1 night in on August 9th. Room was spacious and had air-con. Shower over bath which was a good size. Plenty of space for belongings, camera personal items etc. Fridge in room, which we did not use. Coffee making facilities (also not used). Comfortable bed. Small outdoor pool looked okay but didn't use.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018

We spent 3 nights here with several family members. We were very comfortable with a good sized room and a frig and microwave. The bed was comfy, the room quiet, and they have a very good complimentary breakfast. The swimming pool is clean and a good size.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I've been driving for 5 days straight, my back was in bad shape, and I just wanted to soak in the hot tub for a few minutes before going to bed. I arrived at 9:55, and was told I had to get out because the pool was closed. I'm 45, alone, and a very capable swimmer. I just wanted to soak a few minutes. I understand that it would invite more people to join the party, but the place was quiet. When I explained that I just needed a few minutes, Barney Fife was adamant I leave immediately. Would it really have been a big deal to let me soak for a few minutes after your closed time? I think you're security guard needs to dial it back a little. He's taking his job a little too seriously. When I went to bed, I pulled the sheets back to find a tissue smashed flat between the sheets. I can't figure out how a tissue (blue, not white as was in the room) would make it into the bed between the sheets when it was made, presumably with fresh sheets. My mind keeps going back to someone having used the tissue while in bed, dropped it, then house keeping just made the bed instead of stripping and making with fresh sheets every time. Pretty disgusting.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2018

I stayed at this property on 7/24 & 25/18. It is an older property but looks like it has been renovated recently. Everything worked and looked ok, but you can tell is its older. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay again.

Room tip: Rooms on the west side tend to be warmer due to the sun and can be next to the pool.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
bria m, Director of Sales at Best Western Cascadia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your recent stay with us. The owners and staff have been working hard over the last two years to renovate the property so we are happy to hear its paying off. We hope to see you again next time you're in town.

Kind Regards,
Bre Wammack - Sales Manager

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Excellent hotel and great price. Very clean and breakfast was great had alot to select from. Easy check in and out. Awesome customer service. Easy access to the free way and stores and restaurants. Would definetly stay again in the future.

Date of stay: July 2018