“Great food, poor service”
Review of Zab Thai

Zab Thai
Ranked #20 of 426 Restaurants in Everett
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Everett, Washington
“Great food, poor service”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

The inside is nicely decorated, the food was great, but the service was lacking. Everyone in my group was unhappy with the lack of attention we got, despite the restaurant not being very full.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank MollyJ37

Bellingham, Washington
“Best Thai food and reasonable”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We live in the Everett area and eat out every day. One of my favorite places is the Zab Thai. Every dish I have tried, has been wonderful. The portion size very generous, and the price reasonable.

The best time to go is lunch because. They offer the combination plate which includes soup. This gives you the opportunity to try various things. I wish they would provide a combination plate option or a "Special" during dinner. As I mentioned earlier, the portion size is generous so you limit your order to just one menu item.

• Visited March 2012
Seattle, WA
“My new 'go-to' for Thai in Everett”
Reviewed 24 August 2011

It's a hidden gem, just like another reviewer mentioned. Corner of 99 (Evergreen) and 112th - located in the same development as the always popular 112th Street Diner - across from BECU. I judge a Thai restaurant on their fresh rolls, and these are the best in town. I usually get a curry dish as an entree, and I've never been disappointed. I eat in sometimes, but generally take away. The service is quick and friendly. This was the first Thai restaurant I went to after I moved here 3yrs ago and it's still a fave. I stop in every couple weeks. Highly recommend.

• Visited August 2011
Seattle
“Some of the Best Thai”
Reviewed 4 January 2010

Excellent food
Very Good Service
Nice Decor

This is my standard of a Thai Restaurant, and I go here whenever the thai urge hits.

Seattle, WA
“What a hidden gem!”
Reviewed 15 August 2009

What a hidden gem! Too bad they're in Everett... they would be a lot more popular in Seattle. The food is generally great.