“Be aware of added gratuity for parties of 6.”
Review of Zab Thai

Zab Thai
Ranked #18 of 433 Restaurants in Everett
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Our food was very good but be advised that our party of six had an added gratuity of 20% per person. The atmosphere was nice but noisy. I asked for a quite place to sit when I called for our reservation but were seated right next to the piano player which started playing about an hour after we arrived so it was too late to ask for a change of seating.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

This restaurant is the perfect place for a romantic evening. Every Friday and Saturday night they have someone playing piano. The food is fabulous. We always order the Sunny Delight,Mamma Pad. My boyfriend and I have been going here for the past 3years. The staff is very friendly. This restaurant has the best Thai food in all of Everett Washington.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Took my nieces from out of town since I had heard good things. We went for lunch and everyone had something different. Fresh rolls to start and they were very good - the cashew chicken is good, but the chicken is deep fried. One start was pretty spicy on that. Phad thai is not the one with the red sauce but the tamarind sause so I thought it lacked flavor. The red curry was amazing, as was the lemon grass chicken. You get your choice of brown or white rice. Servers are very friendly, but after we got our food, which was pretty fast, we had to track down a waitress if we needed anything. I mean get up and go find one. We paid our $60 tab (for 5 people) with a $100 bill and she never came back with change. Again, we had to go find her. The food is good enough that I would go back, in spite of service.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Amazing Thai food. Definitely the best option in Everett. I visited many times and have never been disapointed. The wait staff are very friendly as well.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

I have been to this restaraunt about 15 times in the past year for both take out and dine-in. The food is the best Thai food I have EVER had but the service SUCKS. Today for example, my husband and I went for an early meal since my day started at 3am today. They offer lunch specials until 3pm according to the menu. We sat down around 2:45pm and the server finally made it over to our table around 2:57 and REFUSED to honor the lunch specials. We were the ONLY table in the restaraunt. We ended up ordering an appetizer and a dinner only because the food is consistantly good. I would only recommend for take out unless you do not care about the level of service.

Been to Zab Thai? Share your experiences!