“Best pizza ever!”

South Lake Pizza
Ranked #224 of 433 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 January 2013 via mobile

This local family owned business puts some real love into their pizza! We are loyal to this place as every order is always great, fresh and hot! I love the veggie option and the Cesar dressing on the family salad, highly recommend! Please note this is not "dominos style" pizza so not the best option for a hungry teenage boy - it's high quality but you will be paying for it.

Reviewed 22 December 2012

Very yummy. We have been pleased with delivery as well as take out. We have even eaten inside a couple of times - just don't expect much if you "dine in". It is really a carry-out and delivery place.

Reviewed 15 August 2012

We live in Everett but will drive all the way to Lake Stevens just for the Kelly Special pizza. It's that good. No bodt else compares to them. We always eat a piece on the way home! I just wish there was one closer to home!

Reviewed 11 August 2011

If you believe in that the customer is always right, then this place is not for you. If you wish to deal with an owner who does not care about his customers, then this place is for you. If you like being berated by the owner's daughter, then this place is for you.

They claim that there was a dinner rush and had to make me wait over an hour and a half for an order that should have taken 30-45 minutes under normal circumstances or if you believe the owner's daughter who told my pregnant wife 20-30 minutes at max. I do not care whether there was a dinner rush, if someone tells me to expect them at a certain time, then I expect them there then or within a reasonable amount of time.

To top it off, the order was wrong, what does the manager aka owner's daughter say? And I quote, "this was my fault and we are closed so I will make a note in your account." I expected a simple refund for this poor experience, but they refused. I have now told the owner that I will not order from this place and he even had the nerve to say I was unwelcome.

I do hope that if you believe in good customer service or food that is actually good to not eat here.

By the way this place is ran, they won't be here for much longer.

1  Thank Poor C
Reviewed 28 August 2010

Our absolute favorite PIZZA ever. Their 'coronary combo' is the BEST!!!

Been to South Lake Pizza? Share your experiences!