“Gorgonzola Dressing is dangerously delicious”

Gianni's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #41 of 439 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Chicken Marsala is good, Lasagna tasty. The gorgonzola dressing is so good you'll need to take some home with you! It's on a busy street, no view (no windows!).

Reviewed 15 May 2012

I took my wife and daughter here for Mother's Day, as did a lot of people. We had not been here in quite a while, but remained on our "next time" list. We were all delighted with the quality and portions of the food. We started with a huge antipasto dish that was very good! My wife had a gorgonzola shrimp dish, I had had a fish and pasta dish. Both were great tasting! The service was very attentive and it was a very good dining experience.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

Friendly, knowledgeable staff, well prepared food. Unpretentious, could use a Washington based wine list!!

Reviewed 24 December 2011

We had not been to this restaurant in about 20 years, but our friends recommended it and said it had the best pizza in town. So we went and tried their pizza and it was delicious. We also split an antipasto salad which was very fresh and yummy. We each had a glass of Chianti wine.

The restaurant itself is very appealing on the inside. It was quiet and attractive.

The young guy waiter was wonderful--very welcoming and on top of things. We had great service.

Now we want to go back and try the spaghetti.

Reviewed 21 May 2011

I love Italian food...I'm originally from the east coast near Philly so there are many good authentic Italian restaurants. Also had a fiance who was Italian from Italy...so I know good Italian food. I love supporting small, family owned restaurants and from the reviews this looked like my kind of place. I try to always give some good points and improvement points in my reviews. I had great service the night I was in. It was not busy at all. I ordered lasagna as I always do when I try a new Italian restaurant, it's a good test. I was told everything was homemade but then found out they don't make their own pasta, the lasagne tasted ok but nothing special, the salad was good but the "Italian veggies" were out of a jar...again nothing special, the wine was good, then I tried the dessert. The tiramisu was advertised as homemade but when I asked for it the waitress was honest with me and told me they just buy it...that's it's not truly homemade...wow...Ok the pasta I could understand that ...kinda...but the tiramisu? Come on every Italian has to be proud of their own special tiramisu recipe...they lost major points on that one. Then I asked what was homemade and was told the cannolis but not the shells. LOL I ordered the cannoli and was given my money back for them. They were not good...the filling was strange, not traditional and the chocolate drizzled on top tasted like a cheap version of Hershey's chocolate syrup. So there you have it. I gave this place an average rating because it was OK lasagne and I've only eaten there this one time. Maybe better luck to you...I probably won't be back.

Been to Gianni's Ristorante Italiano? Share your experiences!