“Great Japanese Restaurant”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This place is great every time I go there. The service is good, the food is excellent, and the place is CLEAN! I love how they have the inside decorated and placed out. Our food always comes on time and the servers are always polite. I love the sushi and the chicken katsu they have! Very delicious, and my boyfriend loves the bento boxes they have. When we are in the mood for good Japanese food we come here.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

Fresh, delicious rolls. Best in Everett/Mukilteo area. Reasonably priced, nice staff. No "skeeby" vibes like I gt at most other sushi joints, these rolls are fresh and delicious; the rice is soft and fluffy; the rolls just tight enough but not "squished", and a large variety of absolutely delicious interesting rolls, including the crispy (tempura) tuna and the Lion King roll.... Don't have a clue what mazique is talking about unless it was a very very very off night or something, which we've NEVER had after 10 to 15 times going.... (So, they don't take AmEx, whatevah...)

1  Thank jwj098
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I had Best Sea food here !!
Sushi , Grilled Salmon was pretty good.

1  Thank 4,087
Reviewed 27 August 2011

My family and I have spent so much money here over the past year (in the thousands). We love sushi. Tokyo House is better, but their service sucks as well! Anyway, I was charged for a meal that was the wrong order. The owner told me that my card would not be charged. I said ok. I had to leave for work, so I did not have them re-make my order. I trusted that it wouldn't be charged. It was! For over 3 weeks I fought to get my money back. Even though the owner knew us! It was ridiculous. He kept saying that it was refunded, when it wasn't. I reminded him that he originally said that it would not be charged. We brought proof to show him that we wer charged and had no refund. He still didn't give us the money. My family and I went to Maui, and when we came back and noticed that there was still no refund, we went back up to the restaurant for the upteenth time and demanded our money back. This time, after about 20mins back and forth, and being disrespected and belittled, the suhi chef/owner went to the register and gave us our money. I'm glad that there were customers there to see this. That's probably the only reason he gave us our money. He repeatedly told us that he could not give us money from the register! Yeah right! Do not come here! Run for the hills, or you will be out of a lot of money for a long period of time, like I was. The food here is not that great. Wasabi Factory is just convenient! You can get way better food, and way better service somewhere else!

Reviewed 5 March 2010

This by far besides club sushi is my favorite sushi spot. make sure to come here on a Friday when there is people. you get a great environment here

3  Thank MukilteoTakashi

Been to Wasabi Factory? Share your experiences!