“It was ok”
Review of Small Fryes

Small Fryes
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Fall City
Cuisines: American
Description: Small Red/White hamburger stand. Long history in community.(425) 222-7688
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Cute little drive in when you come into Fall City. I found the food to be just OK, little worn and found it to be a little dirty. Prices were also OK, I think a little pricey for a tiny drive in.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Decent burger, good service, fair price. Reminds you of an old by the highway burger joint from the 50's and 60's. Burgers were actually quite good and the service was friendly and fast. Stop by and give them a try.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I have been going to small fryes for years. The food is going down hill. The prices go up and the bag a fries are much smaller. The shakes are the bomb but the price for a shake is crazy. I go less and less every year. I remember the cost of a meal was 4 dollars now it is 8 dollars... Not that great for 8 bucks.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

We stopped by after floating down the river and were very hungry. We were helped by a lone teenager and it took a while for all of us to order, he was too busy fixing his skater bangs constantly. It was about $10 for a bacon burger combo. The burger seemed like it was a frozen patty, fries way too salty. My friend told me his chocolate shake didn't taste like chocolate and didn't seem pleased. There are no bathrooms, a porta-potty is located in the back.

Reviewed 1 June 2012

I've been back to this TINY hamburger stand off and on for over 20 years. The service has always been terribly slow for walk up customers. They seem to serve drivers MUCH MUCH faster. Hamburgers are so-so. Shakes are good but overpriced. The french fires are GREAT.

I ordered 2 fries, 4 shakes and the bill was over $22. OUCH. What hurt the most was waiting about 20 minutes for the order. As I was waiting 3 cars pulled up, ordered and left with food.

Scott's Dairy Freeze in North Bend is faster and offers consistently good food at a cheaper price. Small Fryes does have better fries though.

2  Thank darkswede218