“Excellent food!”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2013

The name is Fall City Bistro, but the address is right, so this must be the right place we're talking about! It's a great addition to the Snoqualmie Valley! Doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food is delicious and the menu often changes. They are even willing to make up special dishes if you can't find on the menu what you're looking for. Very friendly staff too!

There are newer reviews for Fall City Bistro

Reviewed 24 May 2012

The food is absolutely fantastic. Love the atmospher in an old colonial style inn. If you go, you must try the Roma Tomato Bloody Mary w/Candied Bacon. Out of this world! Just don't go on Friday before 3 PM as the waitress is not very nice, never smiles, forgets half of your order and will leave you sitting there forever. The rest of the staff are great!

Reviewed 11 August 2011

Ordered the seafood alfredo that the menu described as having, "a light cream sauce." You could have provided paste to an entire kindergarten class, the sauce was that thick. Prices were a bit much considering the somewhat rural (i.e. very small town) location. The drinks were pricey and wine list mediocre. Service was very slow. Efforts to be a big fish in a small pond fall flat.

Too bad the place isn't still the Roadhouse. They had a pork roast dinner that you would swear your grandmother made! I won't be back to the Grill any time soon....

3  Thank KeepClam
Reviewed 31 October 2010

I visited Fall City while I was on a trip to Washington to visit family and I stopped in at The Fall City Grill for lunch. The restaurant was not busy when I went and the food was fabulous! The local beer was quite tasty and their seafood sampler was amazing!

1  Thank heidirae81
Reviewed 8 September 2010

I ordered a cheeseburger with everything as it was listed on the menu (lettuce, tomato, onion, and thousand island). When the burger arrived, I saw there was only two small slivers of onion - so I requested some more onion. I was told there was a charge for the additional onion (25 cents)!!! (The burger cost $8.95 to begin with!).

The food was cooked well...the waitress was appropriately attentive. Too bad the manager can't see his attitude about pricing/customer service will affect his bottom line profit in the long term. I will not be back. I live in the area - and I will be sharing my disdainful experience with my friends.

3  Thank SnappyG