Review Highlights
this is a must go in washington

so many things to do and you can have so much fun!! it is a great way to get the family out and... read more

Reviewed 8 January 2019
seahakws
Fun day with my nieces!

This was my first visit to Wild Waves. There was food and drink available but I brought a picnic... read more

Reviewed 8 November 2018
Christin F
Seattle, Washington, United States

All reviews season pass amusement rides zip line bring food locker rental discount tickets short lines once a year parking pass water fun fries home base expect long lines great family fun mid week kids love nice park
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Upwards of an hour to get onto 30 second rides. Currently construction has three slides closed forcing people to walk the long way around the park to get to the 'second' park... DONE rent innertubes. They aren't allowed on at least four rides [not posted at purchase], they are stolen and management isn't obligated to do anything or give you a refund. The workers make minimum wage and obviously don't like their jobs. I know the managers name because of how awful she is according to staff. I spent more time dealing with innertubes than on rides. Cabanas are worth the shade, privacy and free innertubes if you can get a group to pitch in for it. The security is a joke so protect the young ones. Tons of kids. Very multicultural. Fun fun time when not in long long lines or reasoning long enough to get the park manager to replace stolen innertubes. Eat before and hydrate, the food is cheap and not in the inexpensive sense. Make sure all the rides are working... there's no discount after you pay and find out half the park is closed. Lines are short for the first few hours and the park closes earlier than makes sense in summer. Season passes which come with coupons for in-park purchases may be the best deal IF planning to go a few times that summer... not sure how many free bungee jumping passes and swag you get or if any could make up for the crowds of people mad about being in line. Not for the impatient or haters of children.

4  Thank irvogue
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This park is poorly maintained... The bathroom just made me gag. There is hair everywhere in the drains, it smells badly in many areas of the park. The lines for the actual rides weren't terrible, but there is not much to go on. For $40 at the gate, that is not worth it. The food is overpriced. I was just mainly disappointed with upkeep of the park and the cleanliness needs to be improved, tenfold.

6  Thank Amberkkelley
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The bathrooms were dirty/grungy and smelly. The garbages were overflowing and that weird grass/rug thing they have for all the lounge chairs is ugly and smelly when wet. There is hardly any nice plants or scenery. Of course people dont come to check out the plants but its a lot more appealing. More grassy areas for laying out the towels would be nice. The lawn chairs fill up fast and then your stuck without a place to put your towels and other items.
Lockers are $14! For the smallest one.. thats ridiculous. But they know people will pay it cuz its a big busy place and its still cheaper than getting all your valuables stollen. The food was overpriced. The nachos were good but the garlic fries were not so much. The food wasnt hot and the service was very slow. We were the 3rd in line and probably waited 20 to 30 minutes before we walked away with our food. Then there were no tables to sit at as they were all full, except the ones roped off for the beer garden, which thankfully they let us use but we were a bit reluctant to ask since many of the staff members seemed unhappy and grumpy. The walking areas between water rides was very hard on your feet. My husband and I had to wear our sandals everywhere and left them at the bottom of the rides. The lines looked long but moved faster than expected. Some lifeguards looked very bored and none of them small talked or smiled.. at all. There was a LOT of whistle blowing and rules that didnt apply to safety but rather just to blow the whistle and be bossy. Ive been to several waterparks in my life and I must say this is the worst one ive been to. We only went for the waterslides but still had to pay full price for the whole park. From what I understand they used to have two separate tickets so you could choose to do the rides or the slides. They should do that again. I would like to point out waverly, the only friendly staffmember, she deserves recognition because she smiled and was friendly, even considering she probably had the most boring job handing out and collecting locker keys. The rest of them could learn something from her.

6  Thank Kristine W
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I went yesterday with a few people and this woman Denise was full of attitude! Rolling her eyes telling us that we HAD to get ice with our soda. I wanted no ice but nope. They would have to charge me twice the regular soda price

1  Thank missmelodylane
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

It's actually a nice water slide park, they just let way too many people inside, as it was extremely crowded and couldn't really enjoy it.

For example, we would wait 1-1 1/2 hours to go on a ride that was over in less than 30 seconds. We were there from 1-7pm (closing) and only were able to go on 3 rides/slides, which was disappointing to my kids and I. On a positive note, the wave pool was nice and only had to wait a little while as tey hot everyone out, did their saftey check, and then let us in.

Also from a monitary perspective after the tickets, locker, food, and drinks it was not a very good value considering the lines took sooooO long to get through.

Lastly, after waiting in lines all afternoon and ready to leave, it took us an hour just to get out if re parking lot, as it was a big cluster with only one or two exits, nobody directing traffic, and literally fights in the parking lot with all of the riffraff and frustrated patrons.

We went on a Monday hoping to avoid some of this. I considered buying an annual pass, although unless they make some major improvements I will not be returning with my family, nor will I recommend it.

For what it's worth...