“Bed are Rock Hard”

Best Western Plus Seattle/Federal Way
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Federal Way
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had read reviews about the hotel before renting, so I came prepared. I asked the attendant about getting a room near the back of the building, because a main highway runs near the hotel. She proceeded to tell me I was on the 6th floor and shouldn't be a problem.

Was she wrong...not too mention the beds are super hard! The constant traffic is only drowned out when the air comes on, so ask for something at the back of the building.

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 7 July 2014

It's a nice hotel but needs to be renovated in the rooms, new carpeting and new couches would do a world of good. My room had a horrible smell in the living room area. I sprayed febreze on the couch and carpet and the smell stayed so not sure what it was. Hot water didn't always work in the shower. Employees there were very nice. Bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I was very disappointed with my stay at this hotel. I originally had a room booked at another hotel but I changed it to this one as it had a pool. On the day we arrived the pool was closed. I understand that things happen and break down but when we checked in nobody informed us the pool wasn't working. Now normally this not a big dealwith a adults but when you are traveling a long distance with children and they are looking forward to arriving a nice hotel with a pool. It would have been nice if we told this when we checked in. We may been able to find a hotel with one. I asked the front counter if they could discount us for not having the pool going. As per a lot of companies these days your staff does not seem to have the ability to comp customers and make things better. I asked the front desk that I would like the manager to call me. There was no such call. The pillows in the room are also complete garbage. Most uncomfortable pillow I have ever seen. I stay in hotel in small towns in northern Alberta and work camps. Never have I had such a uncomfortable sleep. I also picked this hotel as it said on the site it was 30 minutes from downtown. More like 50 minutes. I picked this hotel because it was a best western. I have stayed in the Best Western in Bonnyville, Alberta. That place was the Ritz compared to this. I would hope that the manager does call me and offer some sort of discount for our stay. If not I will recommend to my company that we don't use Best Western and I will most likely put my comment on a travel website with my opinion.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed here for a week, a little rocky at first. Toilet didn't flush and not enough towels in room. By day 3 felt more at home. Day 6 hot tub broke down. The breakfast choices were same everyday; yogurt, juices, scrambled eggs, sausage links, biscuits and gravy, waffle makers, Danish, breads, bagels and instant oatmeal. Walls are thin in rooms, could hear people and their TV next door. They do allow pets, saw a good variety of dogs. Small bathrooms but plenty of hot water. A/C available and windows open on 2nd floor rooms. Plus, it's right off Interstate 5, exit 143, lots of shopping near by; Target, Macys and plenty of restaurants. 25 minutes from Seattle but be warned I -5 can get very congested for weekday rush hour. Wifi works and they offer PC work stations with printer in lobby. They don't state it on their website, but they do offer free shuttle to SEA/TAC. Nice! Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for room at end of hallway
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2014

stayed here months at a time its like coming back home great rate everything was like new very good mattress for easy sleeping & a great bartender Mo she is very funny great times !!!!! would highly recommend !!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel was just off the highway in Federal way with lots of stores and restaurants close by - the complimentary breakfast was great - the pool was nice - the staff were excellent - our room had a separate section for the kids - they had bunk beds and their own TV - very cool for them - all around good stay

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here the night before our early flight out of SeaTac. Chech-in was fine except for the $70 just in case credit card hold- I assume that will disappear. The room was smallish but adequate except for the stained rug and the dim overhead lighting. The desk light didn't help being behind the cabinets on either sides of the bed. Speaking of the bed, it has an interesting slanting backward headboard and small pillows. The bathroom has a sign warning of charges for missing linens. Luckily, we noticed the missing wash clothes which they promptly supplied! Guess this is a problem at this hotel as we hadn't seen this sign at other BWs. Left before breakfast was available at 6AM.

• Stayed: June 2014
Courtyard Seattle Federal Way
Courtyard Seattle Federal Way
#3 of 13 in Federal Way
Red Lion Inn & Suites Federal Way

Been to Best Western Plus Seattle/Federal Way? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Seattle/Federal Way

Address: 32124 25th Avenue S, Federal Way, WA 98003-6014 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Plus Evergreen Inn & Suites)
Region: United States > Washington > Federal Way
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Federal Way
Price Range: £68 - £126 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Western Plus Seattle/Federal Way 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Seattle/Federal Way reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Evergreen Inn And Suites