Best Western Plus Seattle/Federal Way
ComfortInn
US$104
ClarionHotels
Very Good 4/5
Quality Inn & Suites Federal Way(Federal Way)(Great Value!)
US$107
Travelocity
US$83
Priceline
Average 3/5
All reviewsevergreen innbedroom suitemade to order omeletsairport shuttlefree breakfast isbiscuits and gravyhot tubtacoma domefront desk staffbed was comfortablepotatoeswaffleshot breakfasteasy accesssea tacseattleshopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Worst in hotel Internet, bad staff, barrack style breakfast food too expense for it's location, no hot water, took three days to get service to provide services requested on the first day of stay, public internet slow and printers don't print or don't work.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Steven D
Reviewed 18 August 2014

A little difficulty getting a luggage cart on checkin. Well-appointed room, with lots of floor space, big counter in the bath, good shower, fridge, microwave. Good climate control, opening window, blackout shades, nice bed. No lamp or light near bed. Huge power lines run right through the parking lot; might be a health concern.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This was a stop over trip from coming overseas. The first set of keys did not work to the room. The rug was stained. The tv did not work. There are no lamps next to the bed so for light you have to get out of bed and go to the wall switch near the door.

I stay at a lot of Best Westerns an am very disappointed with this one. It is noisy and the staff seem to not care about customer service. I would not stay here again. There are better Best Westerns closer to the airport.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank elaine w
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We did not even stay at this hotel, but I still want to list this review.

I booked this hotel and later in the day (of our trip) I got a phone call from the hotel. He told me that they made a mistake and overbooked the hotel and they didn't have any rooms left for us. I was told that we could stay at their sister hotel. I did not want to do that because that hotel was closer to my house and it did not have a pool. I could have stayed home for free. I appreciated that they tried to move the reservation, but we were school clothes shopping and the kids wanted to swim. I just want to forewarn others to be aware of this issue. I have never had a hotel do this to me.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Location was good and price was right. The room was older but clean. The whole stay was fine there except for the check out clerk experience. We had to be up and out early in the morning before breakfast was available to the check in clear ordered us boxed breakfasts to take to the airport. When we checked out at 5:40 the next morning, the rude clerk informed us that the boxes were ready at 3am and have since been put under lock and key which she couldn't get because she doesn't have a key and it isn't her fault and there is nothing she would do. I am wondering if she expected we were going to come down at 3am and get them (but that would have required mind reading as well). Way to ruin a stay!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family