No photo provided
Ranked #30 of 60 Restaurants in Ferndale
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Ferndale's fun loving lunch trailer where the tortilla is a vessel.... not a definition! Locally sourced products prepared fresh daily from a parking lot near you!
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I stop by often and haven't tried anything yet that I didn't think was delicious. My first introduction to Streat Food was at the Ferndale street fair where my daughter and I both ordered a salad with watermelon. We are both still salivating for a repeat.

On a sunny day, the lines get long and it can be a bit of a wait for your food, but it is worth it.

Reviewed 8 October 2012 via mobile

I ate here for my first time last week. Now I am going to be chasing this truck all over Whatcom County. I ordered their burger, a chicken artichoke sandwich, shrimp taco, and gyro. They were all delicious and seasoned boldly. The truck has its own gyro rotisserie! The shrimp taco was unbelievable! I spent half as much there as I would a comparable restaurant.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

With a different location each day and a variable menu each week, this is a gem in Whatcom County. Food trucks are the trendy new thing, and StrEAT Food is no exception to great food. The gryos are my favorite, but everything I've had has been excellent. They use fresh, high quality ingredients in everything they make. Yes, $7 or $8 does seem a bit high for a hamburger, but this 10 times better than a $6 Big Mac.

1  Thank milkergirl1
Reviewed 19 February 2012

For street vendor food it is good. Kind of pricey not many options