“Fun concept but food & bathrooms not great”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #8 of 60 Restaurants in Ferndale
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I really like the idea of the drive-in and the carhops on their rollerblades. Brings back memories of when i was a kid and we went to A&W and they had the carhops. Unfortunately, the rest of my experience was not a positive one. We ordered our food from the drive-thru & I had to use the restroom. There were NO signs anywhere telling you where they were and the staff weren't very pleased when I kept walking in random doors, which all led to the kitchen, looking for the restrooms inside the building. Once I found them, the restroom was dirty and messy. As for the food, the fries were good but the burgers were pretty greasy. I personally wouldn't be aiming to go to this location again. Maybe another one would've been better. Sadly this is my first experience with Sonic and it wasn't a very great introduction to a drive-in restaurant.

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!