This place is great for a couple days, and if nothing else go once per year so you can get a free buffet (through the slot club).
The front desk is very friendly and efficient, billing is accurate and check-out a breeze.
As always, the rooms are very clean, still modern and fresh and the beds are really comfortable. There is free internet though our wi-fi was slow this time, it may depend on what floor/room location but wired is always available as well.
Room rates are best when booked directly through the hotel/casino website, and a free breakfast buffet is included, or you have the option of a breakfast sandwich and free coffee if you choose not to get up as early.
Reasonable spa prices and a very nice indoor pool add to the value of the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silver Reef is the Home of the Best Slots and Biggest Winners! We are located 90 minutes North of Seattle and 60 minutes South of Vancouver, BC, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, complete with a non-smoking section. In addition to a high quality gaming experience, we have a 206 room hotel, five restaurants (including our Award Winning Steak House), four bars, two espresso bars, and a relaxing spa. Located off I-5 Exit 260 & 4 minutes West in Ferndale, WA. All hotel rooms on property are now non-smoking and pets will no longer be allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Silver Reef Hotel Casino Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Reef Hotel Ferndale
- Silver Reef Hotel Casino Spa Ferndale, Washington