“YUM! Odd atmosphere, excellent food”
Review of Rock Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rock Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Pacific Northwest
“YUM! Odd atmosphere, excellent food”
Reviewed 16 April 2010

The place is actually called Luxe Thai and is a great value, especially for lunch. The food is NUMMY! By odd atmosphere I mean the place is in a long, low, rounded ceiling building with uneven floors (so much so the chairs and tables rock), and is not very Thai in appearance. Barring that, the service is friendly and prompt and the food is definitely real Thai, even though I have eaten there a few times I always order the same dish at every Thai place so I can't vouch for the menu in it's entirety.

Washington
“Dunno why it's listed as...”
Reviewed 18 January 2009

Dunno why it's listed as Rock Thai Cuisine here. The sign over the door says, "Luxe Thai." Went there with friends last nite and was underwhelmed by the ambiance but the food more than made up for it. The two people cooking and serving were very friendly and gracious. I really need to go back more often. One of the best Thai restaurants I've been to.