“Not Bad, You Get What You Pay For”

Travelodge Port of Tacoma WA
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Fife
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The rooms are not that bad. We only stayed there for the night and we only needed a place to sleep on our way to the ocean. We didn't care about the looks, but the rooms are dated. Paid the extra money since we had our son's dog when we checked in, but when I went to check out, they wanted to charge me again. The breakfast they offer seemed to be picked over or they just didn't offer that much, so we choose to look elsewhere. There are a lot of restaurants in the area so finding what your hungry for.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were driving to Canada and the travel was very tiring. My wife decided that it was time for us to stop and we spotted this motel off the freeway. However, upon entering the city I didn't really like what I saw but my wife decided to give it a try anyway. My worries vanished when I entered the room. The inside of the room was just as great as a hotel! Although we were too tired to watch T.V., I was really impressed with the flat screen. Since we were close to the freeway, I was afraid that I could hear it from my room but was proven wrong. The bed was perfect and the room was quiet. For a person that had been driving from California, I felt extremely blessed to be able to enjoy a good night sleep. I was also pleased with the breakfast, particularly the waffles and hot coffee. Overall, this stay was great. I would definitely recommend this motel to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jimmy C
Reviewed 27 June 2014

It is what it is. A nice room, free coffee, an AC that is so-so. It is however quiet eventhough it is VERY close to the freeway. Rooms are decent sized and the breakfast quite nice - you can make wafflels :-) A good nights sleep at a decent price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2014

A small town feel with big town amenities. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay from start to finish. The room was excellent. Nice and clean and had everything we needed. I have stayed in the "five star" hotels at a price that only takes away from your fun the next day. This hotel gives you everything you really want. Even the waffles are a nice touch. I cant imagine a family not enjoying this place. Save your money and drive here. It will be the best decision of your trip!

Room Tip: Be a friend to these hardworking people and they will move night and day to help you!