“I reserved 3 rooms. Carpets were dirty, one room did not...”
Review of Days Inn Fife

Days Inn Fife
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Fife
Toledo
“I reserved 3 rooms. Carpets were dirty, one room did not...”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I reserved 3 rooms. Carpets were dirty, one room did not have a fridge, a hole in the bathroom door, and shower nozzle was broken and had a cloth tied around it. Service was very friendly.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Well I was assigned a pet room on the first floor not far from the office. It had a fridge & microwave. Bedding was sparkling white & clean. Everything I look for. BUT OMG this place smelled awful!!! No amount of Lysol spray or wipes helped. The room phone didn't work so I had to use a phone in the Lobby. The wifi did not work on my iPhone which I use to keep in touch so everyone knows where I am & how to reach me. The young man at the desk tried booting the router, tried doing it for me, called the Provider--nothing worked. I wanted to have clean clothes coming home to Canada so I used the Guest Laundry. Everything washed well but after putting $4.50 into the dryer it wouldn't even turn on. The weather was wet, cold & windy.... That alone made me feel cranky after having been in beautiful Palm Springs, but the dryer was the last straw! The young man (& I mean very young) at the desk did his best to appease me & let me use the Hotel dryer, the least he said he could do. He came to my room to check the phone & of course couldn't fix it. I asked him to smell the room. He said he had no smelling sense..."Geez" I said to him, "I wish I didn't either!" Crusty, dirty carpets....I put down Lysol wipes on the floor...really, beyond just awful -- BUT I really feel the young desk clerk(Mario I think) did his very best to help. It is not his fault that housekeeping doesn't do the job & although he reports everything, it is beyond his scope to do anything about the actual issues, which I understand. DON'T stay there. Tell everyone even if they want to go to the Casino across the street there are many other places to stay for the same price. I just can't believe I picked 2 bad places in a row!! Eugene Days Inn & this one. Ugh!

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank SheRascal

Travellers are raving about these Fife hotels

Ellensburg, Washington, United States
Reviewed 14 October 2013

1st we made online reservation and when checking in they didn't have the room we reserved available. Room was clean but needs updated. Furniture worn out, paint peeling, heating unit was very noisy when it turned on it woke us up and did that all night long We got no sleep. Would not recommend staying at this location to anyone. I won't that's for sure.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fife
Quality Inn & Suites
Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma Seattle
Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites Federal Way
Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup

Been to Days Inn Fife? Share your experiences!