“Great staff and very affordable!”

Motel 6 Tacoma - Fife
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Fife
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I have stayed at this motel to separate times. The first time I stayed there the heater did not work and they offered to mput me in another room. They gave me extra blankets and I just stayed in the room. They did give me half off of my room! Two of the staff people did a great job to make sure I was happy with my stay. Dris and Rose are very hospitable and friendly. I will not hesitate to stay there again. You should reserve a room upstairs to escape the noise from below. I highly recommend staying here. My room was very clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Mitchhouse1954

Reviewed 17 January 2014

When I handed the lobby to check in on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 I noticed there was a toilet plunger wrapped in a plastic bag. In the course of my checking in I saw one of the motel guests into the lobby bar the plunger and return it a few minutes later with water dripping from the plastic bag wrapped around this should have been an indication of what was to come but sure enough once I checked into room 126 and used the toilet the toilet probably overflowed covering the bathroom floor with sewage. You probably should bring your own toilet plunger if you're going to stay here...

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

So my wife had to take a cosmetology test in Fife. We weren't planning g to do anything special or fun so I went straight for Motel 6. I was told it was bad but I have certainly stayed In worse. The building was extremely run down but the room was clean and quiet and the night desk was polite and professional and so was the morning person. It is motel 6 and they always provide exactly what you need and no more. Don't hesitate to stay if you just want a bed and TV and quiet.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sederick
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Checked in after having booked travel packet which had other motel included, found it to be clean quiet and very comfortable, good deal for price. Would stay again if in area. Easy acres to freeway, nice friendly staff.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank blackice2
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Don't hesitate to stay here. It is clean, efficient and the folks are friendly and helpful. I can't say that I've had the same experience at all Motel 6's so I was a little hesitant. The price / value is excellent and the location is convenient to the airport and I-5.

Room Tip: Make a rez or check in early as it does fill up.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank q1964
Reviewed 12 September 2013

If price is your main concern, this is the hotel in the greater Seattle/Tacoma area for you. I was thrilled with the low per night rate. Our room could have been a bit cleaner. The cigarette burn holes in the comforters weren't too cool either. Good location right off the highway. Plenty of fast food joints near by.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We are regular travelers who aren't overly concerned about where we stay we look for good location, great customer service and most importantly cleanliness but the Motel 6 in Fife exceed our expectation to the extreme Best Stay ever!!check in was fast and pleasant we immediately left the hotel to watch a baseball game in Seattle stopped off at Emerald Queen Casino on our way back from game ......and had our car stolen from the casino parking lot. We were devastated being from Canada we were unfamiliar with the area but the staff at the Hotel did everything to make our stay by far the best motel experience we have EVER had. They provided us with tips on taking the local transportation, provided phone numbers to all major amenities (to buy toiletries and clothing which were lost in the theft) They were amazing!! their recommendations for restaurants were spot on! A special shout out to Rose at the front desk who went out of her way to be friendly when we discovered we would need to take a late afternoon train home the hotel provided us with a extra late check out which was amazing since we literally had no where else to go. The friendliness of the staff is a part of a other wise horrible trip that we will cherish forever. The motel 6 is a shinning example of what customer service should be like at ALL hotels. The rooms were impeccable clean, the maintenance man was lovely for getting us pool towels and the pool was a nice bonus! Thank you Motel 6 in Fife you can count on us to be repeat customers if we ever find our selves in the area again

Room Tip: room facing pool has the least amount of noise if you are a light sleeper
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andrea_32Burnaby
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fife
Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife
Hotel Murano
#2 of 27 in Tacoma
Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer
Quality Inn & Suites

Been to Motel 6 Tacoma - Fife? Share your experiences!