“Good service at front desk”

Motel 6 Tacoma - Fife
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Fife
“Good service at front desk”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and found it quiet and comfortable. After bring in my luggage I found the TV did not work, I called the front desk and the only option she could give me was to move to another room. I declined that and just stayed in the room, didn't want to move everything to another room. In the morning the Manager took $10 off the bill, a nice gesture and appreciated.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Charles C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Overall the service from the front desk was outstanding. The room could have had more soap or shampoo at least (also why I bring my own) but for the ones that don't you best bring yours or you'll be out of luck. The pool is heated and cleaned daily. The rooms were comfortable, clean, and somewhat spacious.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Nick D
Penticton, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here a couple of times. The staff are excellent and go out of their way to help. The rooms are clean but decor is dated. There is a very good restaurant on the same block - very convenient. Make sure you bring your own shampoo, conditioner and blow dryer as they are not supplied in the room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not back onto the I5 and you don't hear the traffic from the freeway.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank linrich51
Port Orchard, Washington
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I have stayed at this motel to separate times. The first time I stayed there the heater did not work and they offered to mput me in another room. They gave me extra blankets and I just stayed in the room. They did give me half off of my room! Two of the staff people did a great job to make sure I was happy with my stay. Dris and Rose are very hospitable and friendly. I will not hesitate to stay there again. You should reserve a room upstairs to escape the noise from below. I highly recommend staying here. My room was very clean.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Mitchhouse1954
OR
Reviewed 17 January 2014

When I handed the lobby to check in on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 I noticed there was a toilet plunger wrapped in a plastic bag. In the course of my checking in I saw one of the motel guests into the lobby bar the plunger and return it a few minutes later with water dripping from the plastic bag wrapped around this should have been an indication of what was to come but sure enough once I checked into room 126 and used the toilet the toilet probably overflowed covering the bathroom floor with sewage. You probably should bring your own toilet plunger if you're going to stay here...

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Fife hotels

Omak, Washington
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

So my wife had to take a cosmetology test in Fife. We weren't planning g to do anything special or fun so I went straight for Motel 6. I was told it was bad but I have certainly stayed In worse. The building was extremely run down but the room was clean and quiet and the night desk was polite and professional and so was the morning person. It is motel 6 and they always provide exactly what you need and no more. Don't hesitate to stay if you just want a bed and TV and quiet.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Sederick
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Checked in after having booked travel packet which had other motel included, found it to be clean quiet and very comfortable, good deal for price. Would stay again if in area. Easy acres to freeway, nice friendly staff.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank blackice2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fife
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 28 in Tacoma
Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma Seattle
Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome Hotel

Been to Motel 6 Tacoma - Fife? Share your experiences!