“worst place ever!”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Forks
Lubbock
“worst place ever!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

stay at your own risk! drove from Texas and that was the worst Motel I've ever been in. 15 minutes on the computer is all you get and they were rude about it! I asked her to the pillow and and they took down all my information on a separate piece of paper like I was going to steal it! I've just never been treated so badly before! I left after 3 hours of staying there! and make it found a can of Copenhagen on the floor that's how clean is this!

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Paighton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Snohomish
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I have stayed in this hotel for over 40 years and the only change is the shower curtain. When I checked in and out it was like an imposition for the lady to help me, VARY RUDE!!!
The heater/AC unit was vary loud, like having a bunch of electric mixers on high.
The people next door were vary loud in their room all night and smoked on their porch and it drifted into our room.
They were painting the out side while the wind was blowing, hope I don't have any paint on my car?? I think they are using part of the motel for monthly leasing, not the most desirable.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, the one across the street is much better from what I found out after check out.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
5 Thank Granny109

Travellers are raving about these Forks hotels

Ashland, Nebraska
Reviewed 4 October 2013

My friend and I stayed at the Forks Motel on Sep 12th, 2013 = during the Stephenie Meyer Days celebration. We picked Forks Motel because it was practically the cheapest place to stay in Forks. The room had no frills, and the Guest Laundry was “out of order.” But, the staff was friendly and our room was clean! What more do you want? The Olympic Peninsula of Washington State is gorgeous, no matter where you fall asleep each night of your stay. However! If you have two or more people sharing the lodging expense, the Westlands Homestead’s BEAVER CREEK CABINS are the absolute BEST place to stay in the Forks area!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank MsChasMiller
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stayed at the town of Forks, because we had been travelling all day, not knowing it was going to be a busy little town. It is where The Twilight saga was set. The motel was adequate for what we wanted. A good nights sleep. The room was a little dated, with no extra frills. didnt include breakfast but had tea and coffee in reception. But I didn't want to pay the extra cost for a Bella or Edward room across the road as we are not into Twilight.

Room Tip: One away from the main road, the road workers start early.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank travelbug1959
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Myself and my family stayed here as my daughter wanted to do the Twilight tour for her birthday. The accommodation was very clean and comfortable with nearly everything we could need. We were even given swimming towels upon arrival to use at the very nice outdoor heated pool.
In the reception area, there was a large variety of brochures and guides to help us through our trip. It is also very close to all the local amenities. If the room had a kettle in it then it would have got 5 stars. We would definitely stay here again. No frills but a great place.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
7 Thank VJV71
Italia
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We spent 2 nights in Forks Motel while visiting Olympic National Park. We had all we needed in our bedroom and we spent all our time outside visiting the park.
Too expensive for what it offers, compared to other motels. Forks is a very small town and offers little to visitors, unless you are a fan of the Twilight saga... The town is very convenient to visit the western part of Olympic National Park.
We had a room quite close to the main road and it was a little bit noisy in the morning, but we were supposed to get up very early so we could cope with it. Easy to find... But I must say that Forks is so small you cannot get lost.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank penelope72
Utica, New York
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We stayed in Forks Motel. We checked in on September 7 and checked out on September 8. It is a very nice hotel. We asked for a room away from the road and that request was granted. They gave us great suggestions for places to eat in the area. The room was clean, had a microwave, refrigerator and a hairdryer. The staff was very informative and helpful! It is a very good base operation to visit the Olympic National Park.

For hunters and fishermen, the hotel provides paper towels to clean your gear, etc.

As an aside, it is true sometimes that it is the little unexpected things that make a trip so memorable. In Forks we made the acquaintance of an Indian family who offered us the best chai tea.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank czihi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forks
Kalaloch Lodge
Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast
Misty Valley Inn B&B
Misty Valley Inn B&B
#1 of 11 in Forks

Been to Forks Motel? Share your experiences!