“Can't wait to do it again!”

Rainforest Paddlers
More attraction details
Owner description: We Offer Raft, Kayak And Mountain Bike Adventures In The Hoh Rainforest Region Of The Olympic Peninsula In Washington State.
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This was our first river raft trip for my 15 year old son and I. It's rated a "2" on the "river scale" of 1-6. It's a perfect starter rafting trip for those who have never rafted. It was mostly calm with a couple little more "exciting" areas where my son and I, who were sitting in the front, got soaked and LOVED it! The Hoh river is such an unusually lovely color and the scenery along the banks is gorgeous.The gear they provided was in great shape and the guide was very calm and professional. We both can't wait to go back and do it again!

1  Thank Julie W
There are newer reviews for Rainforest Paddlers

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Our guide Pam was so nice. Gave us a lot of info about the area. Beautiful scenery on the Hoh River. Mild rafting with 2 good rapids! Kids 11,9,7 yrs old loved it!

1  Thank ElanaGK
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My husband and I took the full day Hoh river rafting trip. We LOVED it! It was just enough excitement to be adventurous and plenty of calm water to soak in all the beauty! Anna was a very patient and knowledgeable guide and shared her many years of experience with us along the way. The white water sections were much more than we experience in our home state of Missouri, but the trip was so much fun!
We would both highly recommend Rainforest Paddlers!

4  Thank KerrynBill
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Kayaked 8 beautiful miles on the Quiyalute and Dickey Rivers to the La Push marina. Guide Anna was friendly and skilled. This is a great family paddle as only a couple of short tiny rapids and the remainder a tranquil float and paddle down the river. Very fun and I will definitely call tehm again when I am next on theA coast.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

So glad we took this paddle. Our guide Anna was highly skilled very good as a guide and conversationalist ( so knowledgeable) - dont' let her petit stature fool you.Temperature in the high 60's and not a cloud in the sky. Mountain views were spectacular. Definitely would do this again.

1  Thank Alice L