“Barely edible”

Forks Coffee Shop
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Gross food. Go to the grocery store, and stock up on things you can make yourself. Trust me, you'll be glad for it.

2  Thank BPKey

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I'm not so sure why the reviews from other people aren't better...

The hotel clerk at Forks Motel recommended it for breakfast, so we decided to head there first thing in the morning. We weren't sure if we were going to be able to eat anymore full meals for the next 10 or so hours, so we wanted to fill up. It was easily within walking distance from the motel, and the place was nearly packed, which was very surprising to me, for a Sunday morning in late January. I was at first taken back by how expensive the pancakes were. $3.95 for one pancake, and I think around $7 for two. Then, I looked over and saw how enormous the pancakes were, and realized that two was easily enough to quell my appetite. However, since we really wanted to fill up for the day, we both ordered two pancakes with bacon, and I also ordered a bagel w/ cream cheese. As expected the pancakes were enormous, but instead of the usual two or three strips of bacon that I always get, we had 14 slices between the two of us, and they were large, thick strips too, cooked just right. The pancakes were some of the best that I've ever had (maybe the absolute best, but it's been awhile since I've had pancakes that were better than just pretty good). I ended up having to box up the bagel and cream cheese for later, because I didn't want to overdo it.

We had a very clean booth to sit in, and the waitress was very friendly. The food came out in good time, and after we paid, my card was returned in good time. If I absolutely had to complain about one thing, it would be that my water wasn't refilled when it was getting low. However, I received 5 star food and 4 star service at 2 star prices, so I wasn't about to complain to her about it. I highly recommend stopping there for breakfast!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

I have no problem with business supporting other local business but this place is ridiculous. There is a notorious animal hoarder in town and they have scraps of paper in all the windows and on the walls proclaiming their support for him, olympic animal sanctuary. When I was there he had apparently left town with the dogs but the place was like a shrine to him. I went elsewhere

2  Thank tracy d
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I only had cake and apple cider, but the portions were very large and the ambiance was charming. The place was exactly what you would expect for a small logging town coffee shop/restaurant.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

We ate breakfast there and it was very good, everything was cooked how we liked it. Real home cooking