“Is there anything higher than excellent?”

Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 11 Forks B&B and Inns
Spokane, Washington
“Is there anything higher than excellent?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

This was by far the best bed and breakfast that I have ever stayed at. The owners are the most down to earth and friendly people that I may have ever met. They accommodated to my wife and I's every need. I have a very strict diet and they made sure that I not only had food to eat but that each morning my stomach was full! The room was amazing and the service was fantastic, if you are in search for a nice getaway and love the idea of a twilight experience make sure you book with the Miller Tree Inn or as you "twihards" call it, "The Cullen House." Thanks for everything you guys!

Room Tip: Elk Room, the jetted tub is a nice bonus!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

Very special. The owners so sweet. Each detail so thoughtful. Charming. Very comfortable beds. Clean. Unforgetable breakfast. Pasture Views. Service A+ In the heart of the mighty Olympic Peninsula near Hoh Rain Forrest and La Push

• Stayed March 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stayed in the Weathervane Room, on the third floor. The room was spotless and so very comfortable. There was a mini fridge stocked with soda. I enjoyed reading the journal that was there for guests to write in. Breakfast was amazing and plentiful, and goodies are set out all day for the guests to snack on. I was amazed at how quiet the house was, even though it was a fully booked. The thing that I will always remember is how the ever-so-slight, comforting aroma of coffee would somehow find it's way up to the third floor so early in the mornings. The only thing missing from this particular room is a microwave. Bill and Susan are so friendly, they made us feel right at home. Ask Bill about the book "The Great Forks Fire", he has family ties to this story, it's very interesting. We are planning to return to this B&B this fall, it is absolutely the best!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

So I want to start by saying I stayed here for 3 nights on business, I must admit, I knew nothing about the twilight phenomenon, and after looking and actually making another choice, I was lucky to find out that my choice was under renovation, so here I stayed.

When I arrived I was greeted like a friend, helped with my things and shown to a perfectly wonderful room, I actually had a chance to see all of the other rooms in the B and B, because there was no one here that first night. Each one is unique, immaculate and amazing. I chose the Elk View, what a great room.

The daily breakfast is also amazing and the owners Bill and Susan Brager and their staff are really smart hip and cool. They know whats going on and where to go, for fishing the views the beaches and everything twilight. There I said it, everything twilight. Most important is they are so smart and welcoming, Susan's breakfast this morning was killer.

My only hope is that I can come back and go fishing, because even though I was working it felt like vacation each and every moment I was here.

Room Tip: Each one unique, pick the one that suits your taste, they are varied but each is amazing
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank AARDVARKKILLER
Redondo Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

This was our very first experience at a bed & breakfast, and now we prefer them to any other form of accommodation. Bill, Susan and Cheryl truly made us feel like family. Bill introduced us to the other guests each morning over breakfast, and that sparked some great conversations and recommendations. Bill was also very helpful in pointing out some great places to visit in nearby Olympic National Park.

The views from the Cedar Creek Room were phenomenal! One of the best views we've ever had. Peaceful and quiet neighborhood, and even though there weren't many options for dinner in Forks, the local diners were surprisingly good. Forks is centrally located to the majority of Olympic National Park.

We stayed September of 2011, would love to visit again, and can't recommend Miller Tree Inn strongly enough.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank WanderLust M
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

Stay here and you will love it. Beautiful room (they even have suites for non couples) . Incredible breakfast. Caters to the casual visitor and fisherman too. Quiet but centrally located. This was my third fishing trip to this area and I can't believe what a GREAT place this is. Wish I had found this gem sooner.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank agjax
San Francisco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

After five years of wanted to make the pilgrimage to Forks, for Twilight this bed and breakfast really made it special, and really exceeded my expectations. The house was gorgeous, it had a very ethereal feel to it! And it fit perfectly with the Cullen house vibe, with the porch and all the beautiful old trees. We stayed in the Cedar Creek room and it was flawless. It was a really good size and was very homey and warm with really nice touches, like the extra quilt, rubber ducky for a nice bath in the huge jetted tub, the juice and soda in the fridge and much much more. Everything was impeccably clean, the hardwood floors were gorgeous, and the wall color was a nice soothing celery green. The decor was very cute and cozy, and the twin bed in the sitting area was very comfortable with nice soft sheets and blankets. The views out of our windows were very nice, and consisted of the neighboring field and barn, (we even saw some cows come out in the morning) the front entrance and a view towards town. A lot of good light, lots of space to put our things, a nice TV to watch the Twilight Saga on, and nice huge vanity area for all our things. All the Twilight touches were wonderful, they even had Bella's strawberry shampoo! Had all the twilight books to read as well, and had cute signs you could hang on your door. I chose to be in Edward's room! They also had the Twilight woods Bath and Body Works lotion which was very nice. Our room was right next door to Carlise's office which was fun to explore. The sitting area downstairs was very cozy and they had a replica of the Graduation Cap art which was fun. Breakfast was fabulous, a wonderful orange crossiant french toast and sausage, and the next morning apple cinnamon crepes with bacon. They also had fresh fruit and pastries, tea, cider, and hot chocolate for us to have at our leisure. Bill and Susan were wonderfully friendly and welcoming and went above and beyond the call of duty, giving us directions, tips on were to eat, and lovely conversation. There cat Blarney was very friendly and cute as well. I must say staying at the Miller Tree Inn made staying in Forks quite special. I would absolutely come back and stay again!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Katherine M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forks
Kalaloch Lodge
#1 of 5 in Sekiu
The Pacific Inn Motel
The Dew Drop Inn Motel
Huckleberry Lodge Cabins

Been to Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!