“Not Open when the sign said it should have been”
Review of Dazzled by Twilight - CLOSED

Dazzled by Twilight
Reviewed 9 January 2012

We stayed in Forks for one night and did all the Twilighty things whilst staying there. We wanted to visit the Dazzled by Twilight store, it should have been open, but wasn't. We spent our money elsewhere, There are plently of other shops in the town that offer Twilight related merchandise.

3  Thank KathrynOB73

Reviewed 6 January 2012

I visited the store after a morning of hiking in the ONP. My small group and I were eager to see some of the Twilight sites and do a little shopping to support the area's economy. Upon entering the store, we were immediately captured by the efforts the shop owners put into their store. The store is nicely decorated- it really is an experience in it of itself. On closer inspection, I found the merchandise to skew more heavily toward Twilight and New Moon, not as much Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. That was fine as I saw some really unique merchandise that I didn't know existed, i.e. Volturi magnets, a director's notebook for Twilight. It is important to know that this store is not authorized by Summit, so there was a fair amount of merchandise that was inspired by Twilight but not produced by Summit Entertainment. The assortment of rectangular magents, for instance, is awesome! Some people have griped about this; I think it's a case of "enjoy it for what it is." Ultimately, I did not buy anything. I just wasn't "sold" on anything. I regret that; it would have been nice to support the store's efforts.

Reviewed 8 December 2011

My daughter and I visited the Dazzled By Twilight store in July on 2011 and were pretty impressed with the store. There was so much merchandise that you could barely walk through the store and the decor was amazing. It was a magical experience. For Christmas she requested some items that we had seen at the store. So this past weekend (11-26-11) my husband and I made the 3 hour drive to Forks to visit the Dazzled By Twilight store and pick up the items she had requested. Unfortunately all we got was disappointed. When we walked in the store there was NOTHING there except for a few t-shirts and the decor looked as if it had been ransacked. It looked like the store was in the final stages of closing. From my experience I would say their future is very bleak. I would NOT recommend a trip to the Dazzled By Twilight store. On a side note, on the way home we stopped by the Dazzled By Twilight store in Port Angeles and we were very disappointed in that one as well. They also had no merchandise and the guy behind the counter was very creepy. So needless to say I would not recommend wasting your time to visit either store.

1  Thank ArmyWife20085
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Visited store in July 2011, bought a few things. Store wasnt that stocked, employee stated order online. Came back from holidays & did just that. WeI have only ever received half our orders, which were placed in July. Numerous unanswered calls and emails have even furthered the frustration. DO NOT ORDER ONLINE! They will take your money and never deliver anything to you. Very bad representation to Forks and the Twilight fans!

3  Thank jacsmith26
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 November 2011

Im not happy at the way ive been treated.Im from Queensland Australia.My mum purchased some items from your on line store, that was on the sixth of October,hoping to get it before the breaking dawn hit cinemas.But it didnt come,I was very upset that i didnt have it and still have not got it.My mum has bought from your store before,and there was no problem.I was very impressed,but not so much now, considering we have sent over nine emails to you guys,and not one email did you guys reply to.So hoping someone who will do something about it will read this.please email me on kirsten_mantei@hotmail.com.If I do not get a reply,I will take that as I wont be getting my stuff I paid for.And in that case I will never buy from your store again,and I will be telling people not to buy from your store ,cause you dont get what you paid for.So hope to hear from someone soon.

4  Thank kirsten mantei