Three Rivers Resort
The Pacific Inn Motel(Forks)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$234
US$120
US$116
Good 3.5/5
The Dew Drop Inn Motel(Forks)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$116
Very Good 4/5
Curley's Resort and Dive Center(Sekiu)(Great Value!)
US$66
  • Free Internet
Van Riper's Resort(Sekiu)(Great Value!)
US$88
Bay Motel(Sekiu)
  • Free Internet
  • Beachfront
All reviewsla pushtiny houseno trouble gettinggreat campgroundtreaty linegeneral storeconvenient storetwilight themestayed nightsfishing tripolympic national forestthe kitchenfire pithurricane ridgerialto beachroad tripnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Four of us stayed in a 2 bedroom cabin when we took a trip to visit La Push and the national forest. The cabin was nothing fancy, but was pretty clean and meet our needs. They're not large, but have adequate space, despite their tiny appearance from the outside. My only gripe is that the bathroom is really small, with hardly any room to move in the shower and minimal counter space and also not very soundproof. We ate at the cafe once and had a good meal. Their milkshakes were delicious and we regretted not getting another before we left. They also have a little general store with snacks and such which is convenient.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Iris987
Reviewed 27 September 2013

It is very nice, food in restaurant is great, and cabins look small outside, but inside is great with a nice distribution of bedrooms, kitchen and a full living room with a full sofa, sparklingly clean, and everything anyone may need (a home away from home so to say in a nutshell).

The customer service and the people attending the place cannot be better. They were nice and sweet.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mctravel_11
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Four of us booked this from the photos and description on the website, which looked nice, but photos are a little deceiving! The cabin looked a little smaller from the outside but we were more than surprised at the compact, but had everything we needed, almost RV sizes space

The cabin smelled a little damp on entering but we were in a rain forest! It was clean and the staff were lovely, bringing extra blankets for my 6'2" husband to sleep on the couch which was longer than the bed! Large dining table gave us room to eat our in cabin cooked meal and play some games. We all slept well in the clean beds that I would rate better than camping on the floor but no where near close to my own memory foam at home!!!

The place was quiet and the morning, fresh moist rain forest air was a treat to wake up to. great free wifi, tv which we did not watch and

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2013

In July I rented the two bedroom cabin #5. I was there with my boyfriend. The beds were so bad that after one night of trying both beds the next night I slept on the couch. When I spoke to the Manager about the beds she acted as if she did not know they were so bad and would not let me check out a day early unless they were able to rent the cabin. My second stay was in September with my Mom and two sons. We rented the family suite #6. This cabin was perfect for a family but again the beds were very bad and in this cabin the bathroom smelled like urine. The place is actually quite nice and the rates are very reasonable but I have found the staff not that friendly the 4 times I have stayed there and the beds are horrible.

Room Tip: If you have back problems then these beds may make your vacation miserable
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LauraJW3
Reviewed 27 July 2013

The price is HALF of any campground in the area.I have been on the road for nearly two months and have never seen a campground with full hookups and wifi for under $20! The signal is strong enough to watch Netflix and not have a problem. The site we had was the biggest site we have had anywhere, and we came all the way from Indiana! The staff is very helpfull as well! They also have a restaurant and gas station right at the entrance which is SUPER convenient. It's a 7 minute drive to the beach or a 10 minute drive to Forks. The best spot around, and by far one of the best in the country! We've been through ten states to get here, so that is saying allot!

• Stayed: July 2013