“Goofy and fun, but worth it for fans!”

Twilight Tours by Team Forks
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Forks
More attraction details
Owner description: Team Forks twilight Tours are a bit different! We go where you've dreamed of being, and give you time to get the picture! Headquartered at the world famous Leppells Flowers & Gifts.(you saw Charlene in the new moon trailer!) Tours include twilight music,movies,goodies and gifts. We've made heros out of quite a few dads...let's go conquer some boundaries !
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Goofy and fun, but worth it for fans!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I came to WA all the way from SC. As a diehard Twihard, I knew I had to make it to Forks while visiting. We booked the tour and drove the 4 hours from Seattle and it was worth every minute. Was it cheesy? Absolutely! But I expected that! I knew the town wasn't in the movie, but it was still interesting to see Forks anyway. I loved learning about the area and meeting the townsfolk. I think they're awesome for putting up with all us crazy Twihards! Randy did his best to keep us interested and I love how willing he was to give us photo ops of anything and everything. I would recommend this tour to any fan.

Visited April 2014
5 Thank Kren S

El Paso, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesomely Fun and Neat!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

The tour was really fun, neat, and informative. My girlfriend is a huge fan and just loved the tour. The guide knows his stuff. Great history on Forks and facts on the movie and town the book was based on. Must do tour with these guys if you go to Forks.

Visited February 2014
5 Thank EmanZman
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We ( My husband, My 5 year old son, and myself) did the Bella's sunset tour and it was fantastic!!! We went to all the great spots took pictures and they even had cut outs of Jacob, Edward and Bella you could pose with! I can not explain how wonderful the people at Leppel's are!!!!

Visited September 2013
6 Thank ANEtravel
San Diego, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Pretty awesome from a non-Twilight fan”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

First off, I wasn't really much of a Twilight fan (even though I'm a closet Team Alice fan) going into this tour but my wife is a definite Twihard. The people who work here are very kind, thoughtful and very knowledgeable when it comes to Forks and La Push, Washington. Before our tour began, another couple called in saying they were going to be late and Twilight Tours called us to let us know other people were running a bit late.

The tour itself was pretty awesome coming from a non-Twilight fan. We got to visit the Police Station, Cullen House, Home of the Swans, Welcome to Forks sign, Bella's trucks, Spartan High School, plus, we did the La Push tour as well. That included Jacob's place with bike and got to see the beach area which was a truly captivating view.

Our Forks tour guide, Charlene, was able to make our 2-year old daughter feel comfortable enough that she would Charlene carry her and she wouldn't cry as much. That was awesome.

I do wish they had more Alice merchandise but maybe it's better I hadn't bought an Alice T-shirt. But overall, I do recommend this tour as you get a nice feel of Forks before actually driving though this beautiful town.

Visited September 2013
7 Thank WBandoy
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Tour!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

The Team Forks Twilight tour was absolutely amazing! My 16 year old daughter was thrilled to see all of the sites associated with her favorite book/movie saga. The tour guide really knew her stuff about the Twilight series, Stephanie Meyer, and the area. My mother was with us on the tour, and it really appealed to all three of us. I'd highly recommend Jacob's tour, to anyone who is visiting Forks, Wa. and is a Twilight fan. We were taken to the Quilleute reservation, La Push, and the views from the beach were spectacular. This is a great attraction for the City of Forks and the Twilight fans. We loved it!!

Visited July 2013