“It's only ok.”

Twilight Tours by Team Forks
Ranked #2 of 11 Tours in Forks
More attraction details
Owner description: Team Forks twilight Tours are a bit different! We go where you've dreamed of being, and give you time to get the picture! Headquartered at the world famous Leppells Flowers & Gifts.(you saw Charlene in the new moon trailer!) Tours include twilight music,movies,goodies and gifts. We've made heros out of quite a few dads...let's go conquer some boundaries !
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 June 2014

You can't control Mother Nature. The bonfire on the beach was disappointing as the sun after being out all day decided to hide behind some clouds. Not the tour guides fault.

Everything else you can see on your own and if your a fan you'll know the twilight stories. I found the tales that were told about locale culture far more interesting.

The Bella tour does not include la push (we thought it did and didn't go on our own- we're leaving quite early in the morning so we'll miss seeing it.)

Not worth $60.

1  Thank 99Rose99

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I came to WA all the way from SC. As a diehard Twihard, I knew I had to make it to Forks while visiting. We booked the tour and drove the 4 hours from Seattle and it was worth every minute. Was it cheesy? Absolutely! But I expected that! I knew the town wasn't in the movie, but it was still interesting to see Forks anyway. I loved learning about the area and meeting the townsfolk. I think they're awesome for putting up with all us crazy Twihards! Randy did his best to keep us interested and I love how willing he was to give us photo ops of anything and everything. I would recommend this tour to any fan.

5  Thank Kren S
Reviewed 7 March 2014

The tour was really fun, neat, and informative. My girlfriend is a huge fan and just loved the tour. The guide knows his stuff. Great history on Forks and facts on the movie and town the book was based on. Must do tour with these guys if you go to Forks.

5  Thank EmanZman
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We ( My husband, My 5 year old son, and myself) did the Bella's sunset tour and it was fantastic!!! We went to all the great spots took pictures and they even had cut outs of Jacob, Edward and Bella you could pose with! I can not explain how wonderful the people at Leppel's are!!!!

6  Thank ANEtravel
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 September 2013

First off, I wasn't really much of a Twilight fan (even though I'm a closet Team Alice fan) going into this tour but my wife is a definite Twihard. The people who work here are very kind, thoughtful and very knowledgeable when it comes to Forks and La Push, Washington. Before our tour began, another couple called in saying they were going to be late and Twilight Tours called us to let us know other people were running a bit late.

The tour itself was pretty awesome coming from a non-Twilight fan. We got to visit the Police Station, Cullen House, Home of the Swans, Welcome to Forks sign, Bella's trucks, Spartan High School, plus, we did the La Push tour as well. That included Jacob's place with bike and got to see the beach area which was a truly captivating view.

Our Forks tour guide, Charlene, was able to make our 2-year old daughter feel comfortable enough that she would Charlene carry her and she wouldn't cry as much. That was awesome.

I do wish they had more Alice merchandise but maybe it's better I hadn't bought an Alice T-shirt. But overall, I do recommend this tour as you get a nice feel of Forks before actually driving though this beautiful town.

7  Thank WBandoy