“Clean comfortable room”

The Dew Drop Inn Motel
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Forks
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The reception could have been more friendly. But we were so tired by the time we checked in , we couldn't be bothered. The room was nice and very clean . We were missing 1 patio chair on the balcony and the wifi was terrible. We called the front desk and it did improve somewhat.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Pet friendly. Locally owned. Small town. LOVE it! Would stay again. Very clean. Decor is dated but that adds to the charm. Front desk staff very efficient and helpful. Located in Center of town not far from restaurants, or sights.

Room Tip: Must call motel directly for pet friendly room availability
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheer342013
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The Dew Drop Inn was a pleasant surprise after a long day of hiking. The town of Forks itself is nothing to write home about - the food is mostly fried and greasy, and lots of weird vampire hype - but this place was a diamond in the rough.

The room was enormous, and included a king bed, sofa, refrigerator, microwave, and a little patio. Wifi is included although it could get frustrating at times because of spottiness. The room was clean and quiet, and right off the main drag, so it was easy to hop back on the road the next day and continue up the peninsula. The staff was very friendly as well. The rooms were all accessed from inside only, so they felt very safe. The beds could've been a bit more comfortable, but overall this motel was a great value: clean, quiet, friendly, and spacious.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank blackcattitude
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We drive from dallas till seattle and we didn't met nothing better at the same price. Very large and ultra clean room. All the buildings seem new. Great free continental breakfast and kindly and pretty girl on the front desk.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The only thing that makes me rate this motel as "very good" as opposed to excellent is that the mattress was a bit harder than I would have liked, but that is just my personal preference.

Otherwise this property is very reasonably priced; my room was spacious and included a fridge, microwave, writing desk with comfortable chair, flat screen TV, and sofa.

I needed to modify my travel dates and the employee with whom I spoke, only a few days before my arrival was able to accommodate my request.

My room and the hallways had new carpeting. Vending and ice machines are located on the floor. The Wi-Fi could be a bit spotty at times - it seemed around 6 p.m., when perhaps it was handling a lot of traffic. At other times it worked just fine.

The free breakfast was nothing to write home about, but this is NOT a complaint. As I said the rates are very reasonable and I would absolutely stay here again.

There is an outside area with picnic tables and a BBQ grill. I was traveling solo so I did not use, but if you're with friends it is a nice place to relax/share a meal.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2014

There's nothing spectacular about his motel but it was a good stay. We arrived very late on Sat night and the gentleman at the front desk was very accommodating and friendly. The WiFi sucked, it was very spotty but since we were there basically just to sleep while we passed through we didn't mind too much. Our room was on the second floor was the view of the mountains was pretty nice. We left the balcony open and the smell of rain, forest and nature was truly lovely. The pillows were nice which made me happy =)

Room Tip: We were on the second floor room 201, it wasn't the best but it was fine with a really nice view...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Pochollin
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Clean suite style rooms with little patios. Odd numbered rooms have a better view and the upstairs is better. Clean rooms for the most part. Carpet is a little spotty but not terrible. Flat screen TVs. Spacious rooms at a great price. The place was full and we got the last two rooms, but it was very quiet with very little noise. I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank BenjaminConant
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forks
Forks Motel
#1 of 5 in Sekiu
The Pacific Inn Motel
Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast
Quillayute River Resort

Been to The Dew Drop Inn Motel? Share your experiences!