“Great motel”

The Pacific Inn Motel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Forks
“Great motel”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here. This place had everything we needed. We also liked that all the products like schampoo, coffee etc was organic. Location is good, in the center of forks, well not that it matter that much when you can walk through the hole town in 15 min. But still...

Stayed January 2014
3 Thank Fredrik O

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
Pentwater, Michigan
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Our daughter 5 years ago, came to Forks, Washington. Told us if we were ever this way we had to stop in at Forks!
We've finally made it!
First Forks itself is NOT what you would call a place to vacation at. That being said, "Hiking in surrounding area IS GORGEOUS!!!!
Stay here at this hotel, Pacific Inn! Other hotels in Forks do not compare! Yes, I am going to say the following..,
I am a Twilight Closet Fan!!!
Without knowing it upon check in, I asked for a soft bed for my back surgery being new. Lady gave me a room, which I didn't expect.
It was Twilight room!
While this isn't anything I haven't seen being a Twilight fanatic, it is sure a crazy cool surprise!
Beds were PERFECT!!
Clean!!!
Owner and check in lady, AMAZING!!
Not very quiet so bring a sound machine!
Television, Internet, all good!
Non smoking
Would stay here again, if in area!

Room Tip: Get Twilight room just for beds!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Brenda L
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Most people stop in Forks for being Twilight fans, we stopped there because it was the logical place to stop enroute to the Olympic National Park and Seattle. We were shocked with the prices of the rooms and it is such a shame for those of us who just need a place to rest our heads. That aside, the motel is really great - its clean and welcoming and within walking distance to local amenities (not that there were many). The staff were really lovely too. Definitely just a drive-thru town I'm afraid unless you are a Twilight fan.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank vxk831
SEATTLE
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

This motel was literally only $2 more than other motels with similar accommodation, but the quality was worth much more! Very nice blanket, comforter, and lots of pillows! Very clean room with large 37" flat screen TV. The room itself was not large but adequate. Free wifi worked very well. Although I thought the price was a little high, it was on par with the other motels here.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank B T
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 22 December 2013

This is probably the best motel in this town and I am glad that I am only staying one night. You can expect a dark dreary room with dark carpet, old furniture, uncomfortable chairs and it really does not smell very nice. If you come to this town expecting to find good restaurants you will be very disappointed. If you enjoyed the twilight series and are expecting to experience something special this is a cheesy ripoff, don't waste your money. I will say that the front desk person was polite, but I found that pretty much the exception in this town. This motel does not have a restaurant but I checked terrible because there are not allot of options and the few places that I went to were bad i.e. Forks coffee shop. Honestly, this place got a shot in the arm by being mentioned in a book series but it is not a destination I would recommend anyone spend the time, money and effort to experience. You will be sorely disappointed.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank tracy d
Chesapeake City, Maryland
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights while visiting for Stephenie Meyer Day. I stayed in a Twilight room - worth the extra money! The room was clean and quiet. I rented a car, but only needed it to drive to Olympic National Park, La Push, and Port Angeles. Everything in town is within walking distance including all dining and shopping. I ate breakfast at the same restaurant every morning and the service was fantastic! The front desk was helpful in suggesting maps and directions. The coffee they serve in the lobby is not great, but they have a coffee stop in 3 different places in town! These loggers love their coffee! I would highly recommend staying in this hotel again! Best Twilight rooms and safe place to stay!

Room Tip: Book the Twilight rooms!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank smill08er
Lightwater Uk
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We spent just one night here and were most impressed. The reception staff were very friendly and gave us recommendations for both dinner and breakfast, sadly there is no facility, for breakfast at the hotel. We paid extra for a Twilight room, this was recently refurbished and in good condition, being particularly well cleaned. The bathroom was excellent with good quality toiletries. Our room had a modern air conditioner and the bathroom a heat lamp. We both slept really well, the beds comfortable and the hotel and surrounding area very quiet. We would certainly stay again

Room Tip: Pay extra for a Twilight room and enjoy the colours, all black and red!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank garygeorge3
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forks
Kalaloch Lodge
Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast
Misty Valley Inn B&B
Misty Valley Inn B&B
#1 of 11 in Forks

Been to The Pacific Inn Motel? Share your experiences!