“Pesto chicken pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We were at La Push and the place we were staying at had this eatery as a place to go. There weren't many choices and we were craving pizza so we decided to drive 20 minutes. It is conveniently located to Thriftway (grocery store) and Ace Hardware.

You order up in front and find a seat. We ordered a medium pizza and learned that we could have two different toppings (not on the small though). My husband got the sausage and pepperoni toppings and I had the one with pesto and chicken. The pesto and chicken was super tasty. My husband ended up having more of mine than his! We did have three slices left so we took them back to the cabin we were staying at.

We would go here again when we're at the Forks! Oh, we found out that they deliver but we weren't sure if they would deliver to La Push.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

As family of four we ordered 2 medium pizzas, one Hawaiian and the other vegetarian. The veggie had olives, mushrooms, green pepper, and cashews. I thought the cashews sounded weird but it tasted great! We all loved our pizza and had leftover to take home. YUM!

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

The owners are lovely, the staff is accommodating and the food is ok if you have to have an Italian fix! The salad bar is fresh and usually well stocked, the pizza is ok, and the overall menu is what you'd expect for a small town one and only pizzeria.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Great tasting sub sandwiches! Reasonably priced, good service, plenty of parking spots. (We think we may have been sitting next to two vampires.)

Reviewed 4 April 2014

When you walk in you order at the counter straight away then go find your seat. We ordered a large pizza with light sauce, pepperoni, and extra cheese and an order of hot wings. My husband and I both thought the pizza was good and the sauce was good too. I was a little afraid after reading some of the reviews, but we ordered light sauce and it turned out good. I love hot wings. However, these were some of my least favorite because, to me, the number one rule of wings is crispy skin..and these wings were really, really soggy. The hot sauce was ok. I'm giving this place an average because as I said, the pizza was good, but I hate soggy wings so they weren't so good on that front and when we placed our order the guy who helped us was really friendly, but when I went back up later for a refill I waited almost 10 minutes in line to get back to the counter and when I asked for refills the girl acted like I had asked for her right eye or something...if I hadn't asked the original guy of they gave free refills I would've thought they didn't by the way she acted. Regardless, I would definitely go back for the pizza.

Been to Pacific Pizza? Share your experiences!