“Great stay! Great price!”
Review of Town Motel

Town Motel
Ranked #11 of 11 Forks B&B and Inns
“Great stay! Great price!”
Reviewed 7 June 2012 via mobile

This place was your basic budget motel but the garden outside and quilts on the bed made me feel like i was at grandmas house for the night. They gave me a room late at night when the other hotels in town claimed to be closed! It is obvious this hotel has taken past reviews into account and is correcting any issues reviewers in the past have brought up. Great place!

• Stayed June 2012

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I loved the room we stayed in, it was room 12. There were three beds, though the shower was a bit small. The overall quality was perfect. I loved my stay. :) The lady who checked us in was so sweet too! We were late for our reservation because there was a fallen tree a ways back, and I apologized for being an hour late, and she was totally okay with it! 'Midnights late sweetie, not five o'clock.' The little gift shop is cute too! :)

• Stayed March 2011
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I thought that the rooms and cleanliness and value was all average but the reason why I am writing this review is the location!
Oh my goodness! The gardens outside are outstanding!!! As soon as you open our door in the morning it's like a smell of pine and fresh amazing fragrant flowers ;)

And just look out your window, you're in forks !!!!

• Stayed June 2011
Sequim
Reviewed 14 November 2011

We used to stay here and it was nice, but not any longer.

We checked in late on a Saturday night and there were no other vehicles in the lot, which should have been a sign.
The man attempted to up the price on the room from that given on the phone when I made the reservation (while he scratched his crotch).

After going to our room we could not lock to door, there was a visible gap all along the door to the outside. This was totally unsafe.

The water ran for the ten minutes we were in the room and it never got warm.
The bathroom was filthy. There was a dust encrusted electrical wires in the uncovered electrical outlet in the bathroom.

We check out immediately, getting our money back and went down the street to a nice motel for just a bit more in price.

Room Tip: The Dew Drop in is great.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank HappySequim

Travellers are raving about these Forks hotels

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 28 August 2011

I arrived in Forks a day earlier than planned and the hotel I was supposed to stay at was booked. Bagby's is quaint, with lots of flowers and a central garden with benches. Jan was warm and welcoming, got me settled, and gave me a ton of information about things to do in Forks and the surrounding area. The wi-fi connection was solid...best i had for the whole trip up the coast! Rooms are decent, clean and good for the price! I decided to stay there the next night as well. I went out for breakfast and Diane, one of the hotel's employees, walked in to the coffee shop with my phone charger. She found it while they were cleaning my room and thought I would need it. I still can't believe she tracked me down.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank wam3
Mendota Heights, Minnesota
Reviewed 18 August 2011

This is like staying in a garden. Flowers everywhere. The rooms are rustic, clean, and probably have not been updated since 1968 when I think this family took over the Motel. Easy on the budget. Small gift shop. Where else can you get summer lodging for around $70 a night.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank David E
cincinnati
Reviewed 10 August 2011

read reviews sounded ok . called a month in advance and made reservation for 1 night in july. gave credit card # on phone. arrived about 730 pm . lady at desk said there was no reservation and they were full.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank gerwen-8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forks
Forks Motel
#1 of 5 in Sekiu
The Pacific Inn Motel
The Dew Drop Inn Motel
Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast

Been to Town Motel? Share your experiences!