“Loved It!”

Ranked #11 of 11 Forks B&B and Inns
Camas, Washington, United States
“Loved It!”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Me and a few friends went to Forks 2 summers ago, and actually made reservations at the Quality Inn 8months in advance. When we got there we found out that they screwed up on the room. So we were forced to TRY to find another place to stay. It being the middle of August on a weekend it was close to impossible. Just by luck the Town Motel had 1room open. The people there were so nice, and helped you out with anything and everything you needed. They made it the best experience I've ever had in any motel or hotel I've stayed in. The only reason I didnt give it a 5 is because its not the best looking place, but I will say they do keep it very clean. We are actually going back to Forks this summer, and making no exceptions we are staying in the Town Motel again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Chelsy L

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Harlingen, Texas
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My husband and friend stayed in room 3, 2 years ago and said that it was very nice for an old motel. So they decided to take me there when I came out west for a visit. Well, we didn't get room 3 because stupid use didn't check the calender and came on Stephanie Meyers Weekend, so the whole town was sold out. Well, room 4 is hideous. 1st off I'm a firefighter and the smoke detector looks to be older then dirt and of course it didn't work. 2nd the bathroom looked like it had black mold on the walls and was the size of a camper travel trailers bathroom. 3rd this unit has two bedrooms but neither of them have a door. Good thing my husband and I were not planning on getting lucky because our friend would have had a show. 4th there was a horrid smell (probably mold) and the heater only worked in one bedroom so in order to stay warm my buddy had to fry. The next morning we peeked into room 3 and it looked nice but of course room 3 was booked so we were stuck in the room from hell for another night. At least the sheets were clean and I didn't see any bugs. But this experience cost way too much money for clean sheets and no bugs.

Room Tip: CHOOSE ROOM 3. It is very outdated but it is nice.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Forks hotels

Vancouver, Washington, United States
Reviewed 17 September 2012

This is the worst motel in Forks! At the first site of this motel, I mentioned to my girlfriends that I was also staying with, that this motel reminded me of one of those motels that you would see in a slasher movie. The office had a really strong, pungent smell that almost made me gag. The owners, are impossible to talk to, for they do not speak good English, and they are really hard to understand as they are natives from India. The room I stayed in was number 13 (go figure!) and it was the worst motel room I have ever stayed in! The walls were covered with wood shingles, and there was one that even hung over the bed that was so loose, that I was afraid to sleep for fear that it would hit me in the head while I was sleeping. The heater in the room did not work, and it was very cold in my room. The bathroom was scary in itself, so much so that I was afraid to shower alone. I was really afraid to sleep in the bed, considering the way the motel looked from the outside I could just imagine what it was like to sleep in the bed. Sure enough, when I woke up the next morning, I had some sort of bites all over me. There is no maid service at all (I was told that you have to request it), except for when you check out. If you are planning a trip to Forks, my advice to you is to avoid this motel at all costs and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
Fulton
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We were in town for Labor Day
Sunday so we were limited. Office smelled very strong of curry
Room was old .no air conditioning and the heater did not look safe.
Sink did not drain well..had to keep turning off the water while brushing my teeth.
Bed was ok. Gardens were overgrown and weedy but full of bird houses.
Expensive even for the big weekend!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Southworth, WA
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Our friends rented two rooms for the four of us for a single night's stay. The new owners were extremely pleasant; the gardens were lovely; and the room, while being obviously old, was clean with all the amenities we needed. I don't consider a hair dryer a necessary amenity. If I'm ever in Forks again I would not hesitate to stay at the Town Motel.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 11, which had an extremely comfortable queen size bed; our friends were in 12, wit...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Cynthia R
Florida
Reviewed 9 August 2012

This motel is nothing to look at from outside; however firm clean bed, clean throughout, hot shower, modern refrigerator with freezer, micowave and tv(not used). Very strong wifi signal. Hot coffee and cereal in morning.

• Stayed August 2012
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 6 August 2012

The grounds lure you in because whomever started the garden did an amazing job. There were no other vacancies in forks other than the far west motel which my husband refused to stay at, so to avoid driving another hour to port Angeles, we stayed here.

The owners seemed nice so instead of saying what was wrong, I'll recommend what is needed...

Rip up the yucky carpet.
Install screens in the window.
fumigate....huge carpenter ants everywhere.
Fresh paint.
New beds and comforters.
A fan for the room.
New toilet seat, painted wood....really?
New drapes.

This looks like a vintage 1950s place that could really be a gem because of the gardens and being next door to the thrift way, but overall it needed some serious cleaning.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forks
Forks Motel
#1 of 5 in Sekiu
The Pacific Inn Motel
The Dew Drop Inn Motel
Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast

Been to Town Motel? Share your experiences!