“Great food and friendly staff”
Review of Gerry's Kitchen - CLOSED

Gerry's Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I was in the community on business and only looking for somewhere clean and fast. The meal was really super, very tasty and ample - the desert was home made and tasty. The service was good and very, very friendly. I highly recommend the place.

1  Thank 651brendam

Reviewed 2 April 2012

We visit Gerry's regularly. The food is well-prepared and fresh. They have (in our opinion) the best mussels on the island, great French Onion Soup and fish and chips. Their Sunday breakfasts are also very good. The portion sizes are reasonable, and the prices are comparable for the island. This is our favorite lunch place. It is a warm atmosphere and kid-friendly. Service is usually good, but is sometimes a bit slow. Oh, don't forget their desserts.

1  Thank aderidl
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We attended a blues concert in Clinton and due to ferry service, stayed over the night in Freeland. Great experience with the motel and breakfast at Gerry's was EXCELLENT. All three of us enjoyed it very much. We will return on the next trip to the island.

1  Thank Dianne5656
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Their crab cakes are famous. We also tried the lasagna which was very good. All in all, good food.

1  Thank Nora F
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I've been for their overpriced breakfasts and three dinners and have never had anything worth recommending. As a local, I WANT it to be good! Call me an optimist! Unfortunately, I've had to beg for my servers to refill water, take my order, come back for my plate... and the food just doesn't make up for the poor service. Sorry, Gerry. You're a great guy, but your kitchen needs an overhaul.

1  Thank Julie B