“Love going there”

Southern Cross Espresso
Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Freeland
Reviewed 27 April 2013

First, I don't think Sb360 is correct? I don't think Southern Cross is owned by Starbucks, unless something has changed since I moved away. What I love about it is that it is not ultra-corporate, the girls there are super sweet, and it is a total treat to go there.

It is another little gem I miss since moving away this year.

Reviewed 22 December 2012

A bit bitter for my taste, it is still a popular kiosk for a cuppa and an snack. Friendly people at the window to take your oder.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

Yes it is another owned by Starbucks, but when you want a really good rich coffee, this place hands goodness out the window.

2  Thank Sb360