Open today: 09:00 - 15:00
Review Highlights
Beautiful background to a Dave Mathews concert

The sound was great, bring extra money if you want to drink the wine. Come on man !!! 40 bucks for... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Bernard B
Vancouver,WA
Venue Is Awesome

The venue and the views are fantastic; I can't think of a better place to attend an outdoor show or... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Christopher R
Kennewick, United States

All reviews dave matthews band porta potties red rocks favorite band concert venue general admission metal folding chairs vip parking great place to see a concert beautiful concert box seats oz beer opening act camping area awesome venue bucket list sound quality
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Went for three days of Dave Matthews Band and camping over Labor Day weekend. Absolutely gorgeous setting to watch a show. I will definitely be back for more!

1  Thank CF623
Reviewed 20 January 2014

So, so disappointed with this venue. I had such high hopes, I mean everyone thinks it's amazing...unfortunately my experience was pretty brutal.

We had tickets for the Maroon 5 concert. The day of the concert the weather was pretty bad...super high wind and rain. We called the Gorge to make sure the concert wasn't canceled...they vehemently replied "the show will definitely go on". So, we drive all the out to the middle of nowhere, sit in the rain for an hour as we watch the stage and equipment be dismantled. Vendors close up shop, people asking ushers if the show is canceled, no one giving an answer.

Eventually, Levine came out to announce the show was canceled. I get it...definitely agree it should have been canceled because the wind was insane, but the way the staff at the Gorge handled it was really unprofessional.

I would definitely like to give the Gorge another go...in the summer time when the weather is more moderate.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

best place ever to see your favorite band .great sound everywhere , beautiful location , camping available.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

My wife and I drove down to the Gorge from Calgary in 2007, 2009, & 2010 to see the Dave Matthews Band for a total of seven shows. They play there every September long weekend, three nights in a row. The drive is always fun and the scenery is fabulous with the Columbia river in the background. We've always bought the general admission tix, so we just set up on the grassy area near the top. If you ever get a chance to see a show here don't miss it. The sound is top notch, and the massive video screens above the stage allow you to see everything. The camping is loads of fun, and dog friendly. Just don't expect to get much sleep!

2  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Stunning views, great venue, lost of food options. Simply the best place to catch a show on the west coast.