“Luxury home base to explore Gig Harbors charms”

The INN at Gig Harbor
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Gig Harbor
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I slept on the most comfortable roll away bed in the world. Not sure how they made a roll away comfortable, maybe it had a soft memory foam mattress. The staff was welcoming, lots of smiles as they took care of our requests in a timely manner. Hanging out in awesome chairs around the fireplace you can loose yourself in a book, or conversation. The shops and eateries are worth exploring. I was there for a women's retreat. The hotel accomadated us brilliantly. A great place to go back to again and again.

• Stayed: April 2014
Mona S, Guest Relations Manager at The INN at Gig Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear monebellogirl,

The staff had nothing but glowing things to say about the large group you were with for a retreat. I agree with you, our lobby is so welcoming and warm, glad you were able to enjoy it. We certainly welcome you back the next time you visit the Gig Harbor area. We will have tons of infomation for you about all the fun things there are to do in our lovely little harbor.

Blessings!

There are newer reviews for The INN at Gig Harbor

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I enjoyed 6 nights at The Inn at Gig Harbor 3/16-3/22/14 while attending a week long seminar held at that site. My room was very clean and comfortable and an excellent value. The staff throughout the facility were very friendly and helpful, and they made me feel that this was my "home away from home". Housekeeping staff did an excellent job. Breakfast (which was included in the price of my room for this conference), was order off of the menu every morning. The food was delicious with generous portions, and again, the staff were very accommodating. I would absolutely stay at this hotel the next time I am traveling to the Seattle area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Carolyn Z

How pleasing it is to hear you say you were made to feel that this was your "home away from home!" We are thankful to have our great restaurant so that guests, like you, who stay for several days can enjoy the variety on our menu.

Thank you kindly for posting your review, we appreciate it!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I recently had my wedding held at the Inn at Gig Harbor and had the best time ever. The event cooridanator was great and extremely easy to work with. The staff members were awesome and were very helpful when anyone needed anything. The food was excellent too. The day/night couldn't have gone any better. Thank you to everyone that helped make my day so special.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Mona S, Manager at The INN at Gig Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Danielle S

First of all, we love weddings, what happier occasion could we host? We are so glad you chose us and were so satisfied with your service. We are consistently told how good our in-house catering is! It means the world to us that we helped make your big day so special! Just so you and your new husband know, we offer a special rate to our brides and grooms who choose to return to celebrate your anniversary with us.

Cheers to you!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Reservation process was quick, easy and professional. When I checked in John/Jon checked me in quickly and without a problem even though I was early. My room was spotless, seriously SPOTLESS. Their housekeeping department deserves huge kudos for the great job they did. I was in a suite so there was a lot of space for them to clean. Bed was wonderfully comfortable, with tons of pillows. I lost track of time that evening and realized there was only 10 minutes left before the restaurant closed. I called down and the lady in the restaurant was more than happy to prepare something for me and acted as if there was plenty of time. It didn't phase her that I had called at the last minute to do an order. She was very friendly and mentioned that if I needed anything to just let her know. I was there for two nights, so on my second day as I was leaving I ran into Hayley a housekeeper. She was very friendly and more than happy to fulfill my requests for my room. Then I came back after a looong day and there was a little note from her to let me know she had provided housekeeping for my room and to let her know if I needed anything further. That second day was nice so I stopped by the front desk to see about recommendations for going to Seattle. Once again I encountered John/Jon who offered suggestions since it was a nice day (by the way the ferry ride was great thanks John). At check out I encountered a lady I had not seen yet, but as I had encountered with the rest of the staff she was very friendly and I was able to get on my way quickly. I asked if she'd email my bill and no problem it was there before I had checked my email at the end of my day. Needless to say this hotel was wonderful and I plan on returning if I am planning on being within an hour of the hotel. I didn't use any of the other amenities such as the pool or breakfast so I can't comment.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear amie f,

Thank you for your review! I have passed your comments to the staff members that touched all the apects of your stay, they were so pleased.

So glad you got to take the ferry to Seattle, it is so quintessential Puget Sound and a must do for our visitors.

We welcome you back and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We've stayed here over Christmas several times now while visiting family in Gig Harbor. All visits were for a week. Staff is friendly and competent, rooms are comfortable and clean, continental breakfast is good, location is perfect for our needs. On this most recent trip we extended our stay once we got there--staff made the arrangements and was gracious about the whole thing. We will be staying again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear K H,

So glad to hear we've won your loyalty with our comfortable, clean rooms and good restaurant! It gives us all such pleasure to hear the laughter and conversation of our families who gather in the lobby to hang out together. When you combine our beautiful fireplace and gorgeous Christmas decor, it can't be beat! Thank you for caring enough to review us!

Very sincerely,

Reviewed 13 March 2014

The Inn at Gig Harbor is a wonderful place to stay. I remember a cold, snowy night. We couldn't travel anymore because of the road conditions and the airporter that dropped my niece at the The Inn couldn't even make it up the hill to the hotel. My mother was passing away at St Anthonys Hospital and my family needed a place to stay. Not only was The Inn at Gig Harbor conveinient with Airporter access and car rental ability, It was the Staff that made it a wonderful place to stay. Barb and I believe Lisa always made sure that we were ok. They comforted us and made sure that if we needed anything that they were always right there by our side. The breakfast was awesome and the restaurant had nice, caring, friendly servers always looking for a way to make your morning, better and easier. The car rental accomadations were excellent. When I explained the situation, they upgraded me to a larger car to be able to store all the luggages for my family in the trunk. Whatever we needed they provided. I would definitely reccommend The Inn at Gig Harbor. Patrick Camacho

Room Tip: If you need to have family members stay together, they have rooms with double queen beds available.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Patrick C,

Please let me express to you and your family our sincere condolences on the passing of your Mother. I have made sure Lisa and Barb are aware of your kind words about their care of you. You mentioned the SeaTac Airport Shuttle and Enterprise Car Rental, they are such a convenience for our guests who need to fly in for a situation such as yours.
We certainly welcome you back when you are in the Gig Harbor area.

Blessings,

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Our stay at the Inn not only met our expectations but far exceeded them! Professional and friendly staff at every venue. The facility is very clean and you get the feeling of a rustic lodge. Upon entering you just say wow! Their rooms are like home away from home. I would recommend this hotel to everyone that visits Gig Harbor. Truly a Five Star Hotel,

Room Tip: A room with a view
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynn W

Dear Lynn W,

How wonderful for you to tell us and the world that we "far exceeded you expectations." You certainly hit all the points that thrill the heart of hospitality people, we continue to strive to earn that! We will certainly welcome you and your family back, there is so much fun to be had in Gig Harbor.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gig Harbor
Hotel Murano
#3 of 28 in Tacoma
Holiday Inn Express Tacoma Downtown
Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome Hotel

Been to The INN at Gig Harbor? Share your experiences!