My son and I wanted a getaway somewhere clean, safe, quiet, and near the water. The Maritime Inn has a pleasant retreat feeling. The room we had came with a spa bath and fireplace. We had the option to open the window for. Fresh air and the relaxing sound of seagulls,ca/c, heat, or fireplace warmth. The room was clean, shabby chic style, and the people that work here are wonderful! The area is great with shopping, sights, boats, kayaks, and restaurants to choose from. I have no complaints! Heck, i was greeted with a glass of wine upon arrival. Definitely recommending to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maritime Inn is the area's most distinctive hotel, where personal service and unequaled comfort are combined to create an atmosphere of casual elegance and charm. This 15 room boutique hotel is situated in an area of pristine beauty and is Gig Harbor's only downtown hotel along the historic waterfront. Located within walking distance to the harbor's finest restaurants, art galleries, wonderful shops and beautiful marinas. Graciously appointed rooms await guests, with friendly staff, cozy fireplaces, luxurious Northwest interiors and picturesque views of the harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Maritime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritime Hotel Gig Harbor
- Maritime Motel Gig Harbor