“A little different coffee shop”
Review of Forza Coffee - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Forza Coffee
Description: (253) 858-8033
Description: (253) 858-8033
Reviewed 19 September 2015

We went to this delightful coffee shop to hear The Shy boys band play. Great selection of wine and beer. Small food menu but the items we tried were very good. Had the meat & cheese tray. We eat grain free so they allowed us to buy some grainfree crackers next door at Harbor Greens grocery. The platter could have had a couple of different meats, only had slices of salami. Later during the enjoyable entertainment of The Shy Boys performance we order the brie and the baby green, wlanut & pear salad. They both were excellent. Alexis, the owner brought us a couple of samples of their coffee. We both liked the Silician brew. Jessica was our server and she did a great job keeping up with our wants even though they were buried with customers enjoying the band. Service is very friendly and very good.
Thanks for a great evening. We will return soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

The last few times I have been in they have closed their food service early. Last night was because he wanted to mop the floors. He admitted it was early. and that they weren't busy. Maybe they aren't busy because they close up early! It was only 6:30. They didn't care that we left to go find food and therefore they lost us as customers. There are too many other places in town to go to to try and guess when this place might be open.

1  Thank ghfjdksl
Reviewed 10 February 2015

My wife and I are particular about our coffee - and frequently visit family in Gig Harbor. We have been pretty disappointed by most of the coffee we have had in the area, except for Forza. I suppose it is all about personal taste, but we really like the flavor of their coffee (I especially like their Italiano blend). We'll drive all they way across town for a cup, bypassing Tully's, Seattle's Best and Starbucks to come here.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

I live about 5 minutes down the road from Forza in Gig Harbor. I stop in every couple of weeks. Great place! Lots of events throughout the week, including live music on weekends and Trivia night on Wednesdays. I've had the pleasure of participating in both - as a signer-songwriter performing on Saturday nights - and as the Trivia host for about a year.

My usual is a chamomile tea and the BBQ chicken nachos. Never disappointed. Their coffee is excellent. Really, a lot better than Starbucks - especially when it comes to their blended iced drinks.

The staff is always friendly and upbeat, that's super important when it comes to the food service industry.

I must also mention that this is a wine bar as well, so they serve beer and wine.

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Charming atmosphere (wood, metal, brick) and delicious espresso made with careful attention and pride. Croissant and bran muffin were excellent.