Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites
The INN at Gig Harbor(Gig Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$219
US$201
US$147
ExtendedStay
All reviewsbest westernsthe breakfast areapotatoeshot breakfasttrolley stopfrench toastfirst floorgreat place to staycomfortable roomsvery nice hotelvisiting familynice breakfastnice stayfront desk staffoatmealenjoyed my staythe entire staff
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We need a peaceful day between busy events, and wanted to be close to Tacoma. the Wesley Inn & suites was lovely, clean and relaxing, with great staff, a nice breakfast and a perfect location. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
WesleyInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Lynn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience as well as the positive feedback. We are so glad the Wesley Inn was a good break from your busy schedule.
It is always fun to hear here from our guests especially when they are happy! I also enjoy sharing reviews like yours with my staff to keep them encouraged, and that their work doesn't go unnoticed.
Please contact me directly the next time you are planning a trip to the area, so I can personally make sure you are taken care of.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We have stayed her a few times. The staff is very accommodating, and friendly. The rooms are clean and have everything that you need. There is a pool and hot tub, and you can bring your pets. There is lots of parking.

Room Tip: We were put in a "suite" which is nice if you have younger children
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rologo
WesleyInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

I want to be sure you are aware of the gratitude we feel and the compliment it is #1. Having you as a repeat guest. #2. Taking the time to share your experience by leaving us such a nice review.
We very much enjoy having you as our guests, and appreciate your loyalty.

Please be sure to contact me directly when planning your next trip to the area, so I can personally make sure you are taken care of.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is the Best Motel experience ever. It is a pet friendly hotel, without the pet friendly smell. The front room is very welcoming and inviting the decor is very warm and the fresh cut flowers on the dining table at breakfast is very refreshing and makes you feel a little special.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
WesleyInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

MAKING GUEST LEAVE OUR PROPERTY FEELING SPECIAL is our Mission Statement! This makes me feel special knowing our mission is not only being recognized, but our goals are being met by the staff performance. I truly appreciate the time you took to leave us your feedback.

Please make sure you contact me directly when planning your next visit "home" so I personally can make sure you are taken care of.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Unfortunately I spend about 65 night a year in hotels and around 50 of those are for business. I typically stay at with the higher end Marriott & Hyatt properties. This trip combined one day of business and 3 days for a conference with my wife. Initially I was going to have us stay on the water but the rates were a bit higher than I was looking for. I saw the reviews for this hotel and am extremely glad we stayed here. The next time we are in Gig Harbor, we will absolutely stay here again. I'm giving them a 5 star rating. It's not a 5 star in the sense of a Four Seasons, of course. It's a 5 star in the sense that the staff is exceptional, the rooms are extremely clean and comfortable, the value for the money is excellent, and did I mention the staff is exceptional? Not to mention, the room comes with a nice breakfast as well. They also do not nickel & dime you -- internet is included, a couple complementary bottles of water are provided each day (more if you ask), and a "gift bag" is provided each day at the front desk with some goodies. I don't often complete surveys or review hotel rooms, but the experience we had here was so good that I had to comment.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Sal,
You have no idea how much I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! I am first of all grateful you felt well taken care of by everyone, as well as enjoyed your stay. We are not perfect by any means, so when we come close and someone recognizes it, it is a cause for celebration.
We also appreciate and welcome your suggestions.
Please make sure you contact me directly the next time you are coming into town. I want to make sure I know you are coming.
I look forward to hearing from you,

Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was excellent, a very nice assortment of hot and cold food and it was continually restocked during the morning. the room was comfortable and quiet. I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so grateful you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you found our hot/cold breakfast options fulfilling. We would love to make sure you do return the next time you are in the area! Please contact me directly, so I can personally make sure you are taken care of!

The summer is amazing here in the Harbor!