My wife and I stayed there to attend a relative's wedding (different venue). The hotel is clean and the included breakfast was great. Because it's not right on the harbor, the price is reasonable. The harbor is about a mile away, but my wife and I walked it and enjoyed the views on the way. We never used the pool ourselves, but several relatives did. The only minor draw backs are that there are no restaurants or lounges close to the hotel as they are closer to the harbor. Also, there is no elevator so if you have trouble getting around, you should request a ground floor.
All in all, this Best Western is a great value and when we visit again in the future, we'll stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just off Hwy 16 on Kimball Drive, nestled in the towering fir trees, you will find the Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites. With 82 beautiful guest rooms and suites, we focus on providing our guests with an intimate warm residential Gig Harbor experience. Combining Pacific Northwest hospitality and personalized service, the Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites offers tastefully appointed guest rooms, including some with a fireplace and Jacuzzi tub. Bringing your pet? Enjoy one of our pet friendly rooms we have available on the main floor. Designed to accommodate both the business and recreational traveler, all rooms include microwave, snack refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker. Amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, daily morning newspaper, wireless internet, outdoor seasonal pool and spa. The Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites is also an ideal location for business and group functions. With over 5000sq ft of event space, our main conference facility accommodates groups of up to 250. For smaller gatherings, spacious boardrooms are available. Complete planning and catering services are available. Gig Harbor abounds with recreational opportunities. Shoppers will enjoy a collection of quaint shops, galleries, waterfront cafes and restaurants. Gig Harbor is a paradise for boaters, fisherman and water sports enthusiasts. Golfers can enjoy several challenging courses including Chambers Bay home of the 2015 US Open located within 15 minutes of the Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites . Nearby state parks offer miles of hiking trails, fishing, boating, beach combing and a wide range of scenic and historical points of interest. There is something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Wesley Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Wesley Inn & Suites Hotel Gig Harbor
- Best Western Gig Harbor
- Best Western Wesley Hotel
- Gig Harbor Best Western