“Nice, friendly, and good food”
Review of Sodbusters

Sodbusters
Ranked #11 of 25 Restaurants in Goldendale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Eaten here regulalry, breakfast and dinner. Nothing fancy but food is tasty with good sized portions. Menu has fairly wide variety and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The wait staff friendly, service good, and routine breakfast eggs and potatoes are common, acceptable, as it's a roadside oasis of necessity in an otherwise mundane gas-station and cluttered town, with shabby face. You can endure the breakfast, but the coffee is like brown hot water.

1  Thank EclecticAero
Reviewed 13 April 2013

This restaurant provides classic American fare and does a good job of it at very reasonable prices. We were there twice in one week for lunch. Our meals, broiled chicken sandwich and burgers, were exemplary: portions were big enough to split and still be satisfied. Meal was served in a reasonable amount of time on both occasions and service was attentive. If you happen to be driving along Rte 97, you could do a lot worse than this little unassuming restaurant.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Much like a fast food restaurant, it has no atomosphere, you have to go up and order, etc. But, that is not my complaint. When you go up to order there will not be a menu and when you ask for one, the man behind the counter will rudely tell you that you must get it at the door."That's why we put it there so you can see it!" He yelled rudely. Go figure, get your menu at the door. (isn't that the name of a song?)
When I ordered, apparantly I didn't know the chicken salad came with bread, and was laughed at while he read the menu item to me. I walked out at that point and would never deal with a rude person like this. I don't know if he was the manager, owner or what, and I'm pretty sure this greasy looking guy even did the cooking there since I didn't see anyone else. It didn't seem all that clean to me etiher, but like I said I (fortunately) didn't eat there. will NEVER go back.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Had pork chop dinner and did nit get what I ordered. The salad was watery, the meal was cold when it did come. Once the meal came the waitress did not come back to see if we were happy. We were not happy. Only one cup of coffee was offered .