“Fresh made pizza”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Stopped for lunch one afternoon after visiting Northwest Trek with our 6 year old and 3 year old grandchildren. Atmosphere is pleasant, server was courteous and sweet to the children. The fresh baked bread and their tomato garlic butter were delicious. The pizza was even better. Glad we stopped.

There are newer reviews for Flying Tomato Bar and Grill

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Without many shops around I expected it to be a hole in the wall but I had one of the best caprese salads of my life. The pasta was decent, everything was fairly priced and the atmosphere was very cute and kid friendly (crayons and table paper) before 8pm.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

I love this place! the food is OUT OF THIS WORLD! Price I say is fair and I would ask everyone to go. The owner's kids go to my brother's school and I must say, family place at the best! I am not a huge pizza fan but I love the Flying Tomato's but most of all I LOVE LOVE LOVE the PASTA! I have eaten here quite a few times and always want more!

1  Thank Nicki_North
Reviewed 2 December 2012

We decided to check out the Flying Tomato on a rainy Sunday afternoon. My son really enjoyed the wood fired pizza at the Rock, however after a change in management there the food quality was significantly worse. The restaurant service was fairly quick and the food, while not the best pizza we have had, will definately merit another visit. The beer selection was decent and I enjoyed two glasses of "Irish Death". The only suggestion I would have would be to add a kid sized pizza to the children's menu.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

I had great hopes for this establishment as the area does not offer much in the way of dining. Food was overpriced and no better than making a package mix of spaghetti at home. The wood fired pizza was disappointing. May try it again, just to ensure we didn't get that "one bad meal" that occurs once in a while.