“Great food South of 176th”

Flying Tomato Bar and Grill
Ranked #12 of 22 Restaurants in Graham
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian, American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Graham, Washington
“Great food South of 176th”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stop in and see Chef Gary and his staff. Outstanding food and great service.
Well worth taking the turn.

• Visited April 2014

Puyallup, Washington
“Fresh made pizza”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Stopped for lunch one afternoon after visiting Northwest Trek with our 6 year old and 3 year old grandchildren. Atmosphere is pleasant, server was courteous and sweet to the children. The fresh baked bread and their tomato garlic butter were delicious. The pizza was even better. Glad we stopped.

Visited March 2013
Frankfurt
“Unexpected surprise.”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Without many shops around I expected it to be a hole in the wall but I had one of the best caprese salads of my life. The pasta was decent, everything was fairly priced and the atmosphere was very cute and kid friendly (crayons and table paper) before 8pm.

• Visited January 2013
Puyallup, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum! Yum Yum! Haven't been, you're missin' out!”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

I love this place! the food is OUT OF THIS WORLD! Price I say is fair and I would ask everyone to go. The owner's kids go to my brother's school and I must say, family place at the best! I am not a huge pizza fan but I love the Flying Tomato's but most of all I LOVE LOVE LOVE the PASTA! I have eaten here quite a few times and always want more!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Nicki_North
Puyallup, Washington
“Overall good experience, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 2 December 2012

We decided to check out the Flying Tomato on a rainy Sunday afternoon. My son really enjoyed the wood fired pizza at the Rock, however after a change in management there the food quality was significantly worse. The restaurant service was fairly quick and the food, while not the best pizza we have had, will definately merit another visit. The beer selection was decent and I enjoyed two glasses of "Irish Death". The only suggestion I would have would be to add a kid sized pizza to the children's menu.

• Visited December 2012