“Pie!!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Greenbank
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Whidbey Pies Cafe is located on a 100 year old farm in the middle of Whidbey Island Washington. We specialize in fruit pies we also have a full menu of savory pies, quiche, sandwiches, salads, soups, and seafood chowder.
Bothell, Washington
“Pie!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

We stopped for lunch and it was delicious ! We also shared a piece of Boysenberry pie which was hot from the oven and so good we bought two pies to take home!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank schoena02

Huntsville, Alabama
“Healthy and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I enjoyed a salad with kale, pepitos, and other yummy toppings while my family oooo'd and aaaaah'd over the seafood chowder. Very clean and family friendly. We had 18-month-old twins in our party and their were high chairs for both. Everything was so fresh. I'm not a pie aficionado but my family raved about it.
Don't miss the wine-tasting room next door!!!!

• Visited June 2014
Virginia
“Beautiful ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Located at Greenbank farm we had a lovely lunch outside at their picnic tables by the pond. Got to watch the geese and their goslings am have some yummy pie...their crust is out of this world. The flowers were lovely and we enjoyed our time here.

Ripon, WI
“Great Pie and More”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I had lunch here with our son and his family during a one-day trip to Whidbey Island. We had a wonderful time. The cafe is part of the Greenbank Farm establishment and is locally famous for its pies. Its menu is basically geared for lunch with soups, sandwiches, salads, and quiche. Our waitress was very friendly. The food was great and the pies were wonderful. My wife and I visited the rest of Whidbey Island the next day and made it a point to return to the cafe.

• Visited May 2014
Augusta, Georgia
“More that just pie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stopped for a quick afternoon coffee after walking through the gardens and viewing the art in the adjoining buildings. When we saw the pies we decided to give them a try. Wow! They certainly know how to make a perfect crust! The salted caramel apple with a scoop of ice cream was heavenly - just the right balance of sweet and tart. We noticed the specials listed and saw some pretty amazing dishes served to other diners and decided to come back the next day on our way out of town. Wow again! The most delicious soup I have ever had! It was roasted tomato with buttery croutons and a little pesto on top. I am pretty sure I could have eaten a quart by myself! My husband had the tarragon chicken and a turkey melt that was made with real sliced roasted turkey (think Thanksgiving not deli meat) Havarti cheese and a homemade cranberry chutney both were amazing. Greenbank is a fun place to visit for an afternoon but make sure to allow time for lunch or at least a slice of pie.

• Visited May 2014